Could someone provide an explanation of the options/settings in the linux launcher?

I hate to admit it, but this wine update/nerf (for 64bit) is making me enjoy the game less. I feel like it would not matter if I am a windows user or not, I wouldnt see much change anyways, since you are pushing ideas that belong to your own agenda, and at some point I will have to make my decision if to stay or go.

Meanwhile, I wish I understood the launcher settings better, maybe there’s something in those settings that could alleviate the cpu usage problem, or maybe there’s nothing we can do about it, but I would try first before the options available.

If we have only one wine we can use, why give the options for other wine settings and what no, and maybe if I understood better… but I have not found a guide on why these options exist and what they do (compared to the ingame options that have tooltips that at least suggest things I can change to get better performance.

Anyways, if any of you knows what they mean and such, could you point to where is it explained?

Does anyone know how many MacOS users exist compared to Linux? It seems to me, that we all depend on Wine…

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.