Could you share a range of screenshots of such scam contracts in the OP, please?
@Dyver_Phycad I think you’re just going to have to deal w/it bud.
Please read Random delay in public contract updates . I show how a delay of between 10 and 30 minutes in updating that status/email of public contract makes it tough to scam.
I don’t think we’re ever going to get changes in how docking rights work. So let’s focus on how uncertainty in how contracts are processed gives haulers a chance to quickly complete these ridiculous scan contracts.
BTW, I’d really like a “citadel” checkbox in the contract mechanism’s filter (like the “high”, “low”, “null” sec checkboxes that are already there). Just don’t show me any contract that either comes from or goes to a citadel. But CCP won’t do this because it would slow down the adoption of citadels across the players.
This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.