Creating A Real Life Eve Academy

I created this Real Life Eve Online Academy where a Player can Study the Skills he certificated in Eve Online. It’s kind of a Beta Academy, but I’m working on it. Please Scroll Down a Bit To Find The Eve Online Section here: Real Life Eve Online Academy For Allperfection

1 Like

1 Like

EVE IS REAL

1 Like

moved to My EVE - EVE Online Forums

1 Like

Thx :slight_smile: @ISD_Drew

this sort of exists already but I won’t stop you

1 Like

I made an Eve Online Documentation that last 1 Hour. I will upload it soon at YouTube as not listed Video. Dear CCP, Please watch the Eve Online Documentation. If it is ok, The Material will be yours, and you can do with it whatever you want. I only want to have the right to publish the Eve Online Documentation as it is on my YouTube Channel after I got feedback from CCP that this is legit. @ISD_Drew : I will link the Video URL as soon as possible.

1 Like

@ISD_DREW The URL Is: https://youtu.be/rMBORlXh1TU The Video Will Be Uploaded safely in about 20 - 30 Minutes.

1 Like

I’m Sorry if something is not going well, I’m just a little Microsoft child, doing what he can to play eve online.

@I_am_I there is no need to at mention me on every post.

1 Like

hey he acctualy reads the posts

1 Like

A New Video On The Academy.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.