Criminals and gank failures

:popcorn:

Whatever

1 Like

Could I suggest you take a leaf out of Valyron’s book, and write a cathartic mail to whomever you think has offended you… :open_book: :fountain_pen:

I hope it makes you feel better

1 Like

Well I don’t want anyone to leave , without Aiko I would never have met some great people , I know some will disagree but I even like having Aiko around , eve needs us all

4 Likes

The fact that you don’t understand what’s really happening is both sad and downright cackle at the same time.

The fact that you blocked already means that you lost. Weird considering supposedly stiff upper lip and all that huh? I guess the sun really did set on ya.

Aiko is the reason he re-subbed :smiley:

What is evident that a certain very committed player in Uedama is making the gankers fail quite often, even though quite a few people are so desperate to make it easy for gankers with zero tank.

Uedama is rather hot at the moment, it seems some particularly virulent gankers have returned to the game, that explains the several quiet days before today.

I would suggest that players who do not wish to feed this voracious ganker with easy kills do not accept short time courier contracts and ones that require full cargo holds if it requires passing through Uedama. In terms of moving your own stuff I would advise dropping your items off at stations before Uedama and taking them through in small chunks in difficult to kill ships.

They are in numbers above 40, so it is possible that they can negate the 15 minute criminal timer by logging in alts and using those that have not been in on the gank and closing that window to get through.

Of course there will be many people who just go through regardless. But for those of you who are a bit better than that, fly frosty o7

PS Just noticed that Destiny gave similar excellent advice in another thread

What I find curious is you aren’t actually doing anything about them. Not asking people to fleet up and help.

Just passing useless intel :smiley:

Huh. You said this wouldn’t work before and was impossible. Interesting.

Gankers failing every day. Even on empty freighters :popcorn:

Thanks to the epic efforts of the anti-gankers, especially Lt Rita Vratski and their ECM Burst Griffin, #ERIC LIVES!

Long Live Eric!

4 Likes

Fake news.

#EricLives, well twice he did, but the third time was unlucky. Was a real ganker failure that and all for an empty freighter. There was a ganker freighter blown up in Sivala which is not on the killboards and I am sure you were on another with Hazen in Uedama.

Was amusing watching the salt in local where the gankers claimed it was not their freighter…

1 Like

How would you know it was their ship? I am disinclined to believe this tall tale.

Yes you got him in the end but only after your 3rd attempt

Do you have the killmail for the freighter losses in sivala , it seems it never made it too zkill.

Yes I was on that kill so I don’t understand why it’s not showing on zkill, I thought if you was on a kill and login to zkill , it would show .

I was on the one in Sivala with Tina so I just uploaded it to Zkill.

There we are a ganker failure in all its glory, unfitted too…

3 Likes

Great well done , I like to keep things clear who loses what, you know how people lie.

They were claiming that it was not their freighter in Uedama local. Blatant lie…, if you have a kill linked in local, you should put it in an eve mail and send to yourself in case it does not get posted. Wish I had done that with the other freighter.

I don’t post my kills automatically, but have a policy of putting on if it involves a kill right or other people are on it.

PS Forgot to say but it is only the one who did the final blow that does it automatically, though those on it can do it manually like I just did.

1 Like

How is it a blatant lie? How do you even know its a “ganker” freighter?

You literally expect us to take it at your word?

Yea, that’s a no for me dawg.

Yekaterina Alexeevna is one of the names on my Naughty List

Ho Ho Ho

1 Like

Thanks to all for the content and fun, was a fun two or so hours in Uedama.

3 Likes

Because the “Oceanographic Institute” owned the ganker perch Raiteru’s in Uedama which were cleansed by holy fire a few weeks back as you will know. It’s common knowledge, any Pleb would know that.

1 Like