Criminals and gank failures

I love the use of irony in this post

1 Like

lets see what the Bandit Princess has to say , i can see she is typing hehe

Oh dear I put her off

10 mins later

And now I feel bad for putting her off
Sorry

Well I can no longer see it, block function well and truly applied after that disgraceful posting in that other thread. Most likely was a load of old tosh and not worth reading anyway!

PS Went and checked to make sure that Tosh was what thought it was, did not want that player to get all upset on me for some invented upset and outrageā€¦

I love how you block peeps who absolutely wtfpwn you. There is no greater victory over you :smiley:

1 Like

@Aiko_Danuja " we defend our structures in Isanamo"

Was the message I received

but I take it you conveniently forgot about YesMrChainā€™s station that you lost , I distinctly remember it happening because I took the piss in local about it , maybe it slipped your mind.

1 Like

That was MrChainā€™s structure, not mine.

I do not consider myself liable for every random structure that some random person places. Literally anyone can place a structure, anywhere, and itā€™s got nothing to do with me. Kind of like the ā€˜CODEā€™ fortizar that @Dracvlad likes to pat himself on the back about, except it was actually a TEST structure, and nobody in CODE could be bothered to defend Vilyā€™s failed ganking initiative. The only outcome of that event was that James and I forced Mittens to take his racist Uedama fortizar back.

Hereā€™s how you can tell if shooting a structure is something I care about. If I donā€™t show up to defend the structure, I definitely donā€™t care. If I canā€™t even be bothered to even whore on the killmail, then I obviously do not care at all.

1 Like

And who owned all the structures in uedama that we popped ā€¦ I mean someone popped, and yes I know they got replaced but it still happened, even after Merc decā€™ed the attackers .

You ganked a lot with YesMrChain heā€™s not some random person, it was also a base for your holding hands thing , what ever that was forā€¦

1 Like

Not me! You have to kill something that is mine, to affect me.

Killing random stations belonging to random people is not going to affect me.

I know you believe that MrChainā€™s structure was a ā€œbaseā€ for me, but it was actually just some random structure placed by a random newbro, whom you decided to grief for no apparent reason. It doesnā€™t really matter if you believe me or not, but Iā€™m sure you know (deep down inside) that I would actually show up to defend a structure that I cared about. At the very least, I would whore on the killmail, wouldnā€™t I?

Tinfoil hat conspiracy theories are not an effective strategy against me.

https://www.james315.space/2021/11/27/top-tier/

Antigunkers canā€™t compete with my fundraising.

:upside_down_face:

3 Likes

No but we donā€™t require isk that you find necessary.
I read this once long ago and we need to learn to be free of fear.

"You buy ships. You tell yourself, this is the last bling Gila I will ever need in my life. Buy the ship, then for a couple week youā€™re satisfied that no matter what goes wrong, at least youā€™ve got your ship issue handled. Then the right shield booster. Then the perfect drones The ammo. The implants. To try and protect your lovely things when people like Safety come along , selling fear and intimidation , you pay more to try and keep your things safe.
Then youā€™re trapped.
Trapped in your lovely ships, and the things you used to own, now they own you. "

Thatā€™s why we donā€™t rely on isk , you canā€™t take it away from us or hurt us if we donā€™t worship and become subservient to it.

I let go. Lost in oblivion. Dark and silent and complete. I found freedom. Losing all hope was freedom. free to fight with what ever we have to hand and who ever they may be, be they Bandit Princess, self proclaimed emperor or pirate hordes.

And for others reading this :

Try it , stop working out the isk per hour rate of what you do , find your humanity and be free to bring down the queen bee and her men.

3 Likes

Haha nice

It is odd to start receiving Eve mails from Aiko after I blocked her on the forums following that disgraceful trolling of the Uedama thread. I obviously am deep in her head because I was the first one in the list. :roll_eyes:

The destruction of the Niarja Fortizar was a ganking failure, and why was that:

1. CODE which had a large number of characters in it could not get more than one person to defend it.

2. CODE were ganking while we attacked the Fortizar

3. One of the gankers who posted often on the forums ran the guns on one defence and then decided not to do it again because no one else bothered to defend it.

4. After we removed the Fortizar CODE did not have a single structure in hisec. And for an alliance that claims it owns hisec, that is, coughā€¦, embarrassingā€¦

In these Eve mails Aiko indicates a Astrahus in the system of Isanamo, that Astrahus is not owned or operated by Safety., nor is it a perch on a gate. Safety. can defend that all they want because it has no value what so ever.

The last time we removed structures in Uedama the Goons complained that they had war decked the wrong people, was amusing to see.

Anyway when you look at the attributes of the alliance called Safety. people will notice that they cannot be war decked, as they too have no structures.

Still was funny.

PS Aiko, if you apologise to me on the forums for your smears than I will unblock you. Your callā€¦, but while you are blocked I do not read your stuff and you can tell Dum Dum that I most definitely do not read his stuff either.

2 Likes

Isnā€™t this proof that nobody cared? They were logged in, and they would rather gank. Thereā€™s your proof that nobody cared.

@Dracvlad I apologize to all the people who have to listen to your prattle. I am very sorry that the EVE forums continues to include you. We can only hope you finally quit the game (again). Best wishes, as you try not to read what I write!

4 Likes

This really is the kind of toxic behaviour that the EVE community should frown against. Trying to ā€œget someone to quitā€ is exactly the kind of toxic behaviour that turns players away from even trying to play EVE. This isnā€™t becoming of anyone to start talking like this, you only let yourself down.

I hope you quit the game as well.

2 Likes

:popcorn:

Whatever

1 Like

Could I suggest you take a leaf out of Valyronā€™s book, and write a cathartic mail to whomever you think has offended youā€¦ :open_book: :fountain_pen:

I hope it makes you feel better

1 Like

Well I donā€™t want anyone to leave , without Aiko I would never have met some great people , I know some will disagree but I even like having Aiko around , eve needs us all

4 Likes

The fact that you donā€™t understand whatā€™s really happening is both sad and downright cackle at the same time.

The fact that you blocked already means that you lost. Weird considering supposedly stiff upper lip and all that huh? I guess the sun really did set on ya.

Aiko is the reason he re-subbed :smiley:

What is evident that a certain very committed player in Uedama is making the gankers fail quite often, even though quite a few people are so desperate to make it easy for gankers with zero tank.