Crimson Harvest 2022

I agree with everything you posted. Also the amount of Event points required is too big which takes way too long to complete and the rewards are not worth it…

I use to love doing these events but not anymore. Especially since the rewards are all soul bound now.

2 Likes

We’ve found no issue finding sites. I think the biggest issue people are having is looking “From Jita to Amarr.” Main trade routes are going to be heavily trafficked. My 2 suggestions would be to try low/null. Been finding plenty out there. If youre someone who refuses to leave high sec, at least try going away from main trade routes. If youve done both then i reckon you just are having bad luck.

CCP should rename the event to “Marauders Harvest”.

While a lot of ships can clear the sites, there is no way to win a dps race against one of these overpowered things. Bit of a shame that even a Nightmare with perfect skills can not compete. But well, it is what it is, so switching to a Marauder is the way to go.

Made 1.2 billion isk in 2 days. Problem is i lost 2 gilas hehe. Tetrimon commander sometimes comes earlier and joins the other rats, then you are dead. If he comes alone in the end, is easy to kill him

1 Like

Worst Event in EvE so far… after the raise in omega price… they also drop the rates… gg… keep it this way and tranquility server will became singularity server, player base wise. thank you EvE i really felt spook this Halloween.

1 Like

The combat sites were fine once they increased the spawn rate. Didn’t even look for any hacking sites, so I have no idea how those were.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.