CSM 14 has been elected!

Can’t expect anyone to be as good as Brisc at that thou that’s very unrealistic, although Suitonia was super engaging on forums as well.

1 Like

No lowsec representation at all :disappointed:

5 Likes

Winrar… the staple of the warez and Polaris IRC file sharing before Napster ruined it all.

Didn’t winrar get on the news recently because it had a 19 year old bug in it? WinZip was a perfect example of a shareware product that nobody paid for and Microsoft building zip support into the filesystem application effectively killed it.

2 Likes

Is this a joke?, all major alliance’s do you really think their interest is about all of New Eden? No, it’s the same alliances that have control of EVE since the beginning…

Voting, let me guess the members numbers in the alliances’ was 90% of the total EVE players that voted?

Sure takes a hit on credibility of the CSM program…

It’s going to be all about NullSec, again and again and again…

They probably want to be able to cyno in HS so they can drop a titan on Jita station because there running out to easy kills.

Really thought there be more diversity in alliances and corps represented…

8 Likes

Yea another dull sec election complete.

4 Likes

Like seatbelts in cars, should have been included originally.

You’re right and they should add a new mechanic that if you get tackled in an anom the citadel tethers you from 100 au away with a beam of light and sucks you towards 0 at warp speeds and keeps you safe in safe sec aka 0.0 that way everyone can farm in peace in nullsec without worrying about ever needing to pvp.

2 Likes

Quote Suitonia from one of his streams when trapped and gate camped into a pocket system “Oh, an autistic gate camp?”

2 Likes

This wouldn’t be a new feature, citadels already had random bug that would cause a ship to retain tether when warping away.

You mean everyone can move to delve?

1 Like

Haha yea It was sarcasm xD Interesting I didn’t realize this bug existed sounds pretty op, guess it’s fixed now thou.

“Eve is a Harsh and Brutal Place”

“We need to keep player’s safe”

I’m conflicted as to what their version of eve is tbh so many contradicting statement’s most new player’s are in high sec yet all the implementations to keep players safe have mostly been in nullsec.

I can understand new player retention, but once that player is not new anymore there is no reason to keep them safe they will already start adapting.

1 Like

Apparently you could keep tether, but deploy drones, guard someone else and the drones would fight. Drones weren’t tethered though. Yes, its fixed now, but took a few months.

3 Likes

That’s what confuses me.

High security space has lost its resource rarity since I started playing. The mad rush to get to an ice field after downtime, the need to cherry pick the good belts in the 0.5-0.6 systems before everyone else did, this driver of conflict has been significantly lessened.

Now its too easy to put down a drilling platform and get access to easy ore. There’s no resource scarcity that drives the “no longer new” player to expand beyond the “starter” gameplay to activities that scale in risk to match the reward.

Its okay if high security space is ‘safer’, it just shouldn’t also be ‘easy money’ at the same time.

1 Like

Every%20Vote%20Counts

Did you guys see this. Steve beat out Sort Dragon by 11 votes. Your vote matters.

9 Likes

Dunk Dinkle said that he wanted to represent everyone, so hopefully he will be a good community representative.

2 Likes

Underrated commentary.
Wrong forum

Yep. Sucks for Sort Dragon, but I’ll take the win.

Thanks to everyone who voted for me, I appreciate it a lot.

16 Likes

At least hisec can breath freely now knowing it’s not getting another murder patch, because you didn’t make it.

Praise bob.

I know. Absolute trash of a game and dev team. I’m so over it. Gonna cancel my subscriptions.

1 Like

Let’s face it, Eve is a sh it franchise anyway.

I’m sure Steve would fight for High Sec, Olmeca Gold is none of the above but rather anti null which is exactly what this game need’s, our last hope.

3 Likes