CSM Voting is just getting started! Representatives are Already Chosen

Who are you voting for? Im just pressing buttons.

The only thing that matters is a list of names that both sides have already agreed to support due to their ability to perform a function for nullsec in return for the endorsement. Who’s excited to Vote?

2 Likes

Still waiting for GOON High Command to give me the list of names.

I hope I’m on it this year.

I will not vote this year. I don’t know enough about the game, its politics, game mechanics, the candidates and FC to make an informed judgement.
I’ll wait to know more.

whoever does not like the new hud

2 Likes

i will vote for them

Bro, still dont know what the end product will look like.

No one does. Isn’t that still being tuned right now and feedback IS what to do?

i had AI put in a little meme about the hud in the hud feedback, it refused to put the capacitor in or to remove the 4th hp bar for some reason.

Put some fuzzy stuff over top of it… Or check that you’re just having no technical difficulty. I want to see this LOL.

You’re one of the greatest players to ever contribute to this game. You know it and the rest of the game knows it. They just don’t want to give you recognition. You’re playing the game wrong. It’s a thankless job and can only be filled by the top 5%.

1 Like

What end product? I’m talking about voting for the CSM.
The HUD I don’t care, I’ll get used to whatever they decide on.

sadly, we all will have to.

Yep. We all have to adapt.

even though we hate it they make the rules

The question isn’t who makes the rules but if the rules are fair or not. From my point of view EVE is pretty fair, more than other MMOs I played before. I have no complaint on how the game is run.

i just wish there was a way to keep the hud

They are doing their best and I appreciate that. Bless their heart. I do trust that it will solve more problems than it causes and it will eventually be an improvement in the future.

1 Like

Finally a decent AI post. Yes, the new HUD is a step forward to new stuff, you can’t make new stuff if you cannot communicate them. Some stuff will break, it’s inevitable.

Choose your CSM carefully. My vote is for Aiko.

1 Like

AI will not listen to me about getting rid of the fourth health bar and the capacitor being in the center of the old hud

But clearly the new hud it worthy of the minmatar.

It’s good that we’re all bitching and complaining… But honestly I’m excited to see the new feature. Just don’t tell CCP that.