CSM 15: Steadyo

I started Eve in 2009 and played for a couple of months with some friends from other games. Came back during world war bee in April 2016 and joined Pandemic Horde. From there I was given opportunities to FC and gained more responsibility until I become an alliance director.

I’m experienced in:
-FCing small through large capital and subcapital fleets.
-Solo pvp.
-Black Ops drops and related activities.
-Running both strategic and content deployments.
-Helping take new players from the start of their eve career through to end game content through both interaction within Pandemic Horde and with 1 on 1 mentorship.

I’m applying for the CSM to bring my experience in content creation and new player retention. I’m especially interested in helping bring different conflict drivers to Eve and people can expect me to push for the creation of higher risk/reward situations that spark the brawls Eve is renowned for.

8 Likes

You are supposed to post a five page wall of text. You must be new here.

3 Likes

Yeah mate, not keen on reading the long ones myself so thought I’d make it short and sweet.

1 Like

It’s Steadyo. This is wordier than is normal for him (with much less profanity).

Steadyo is a great dude from the times I’ve interacted with him/flown with him in Horde. Excellent FC, even better dude. He’s really passionate about the game, and I think he’s a good choice, even if youre not in PANFAM. (Plus, I think that he might physically fight someone in the CSM, which I would pay to see).

Not one of the Canadian women, I hope.

finally, someone I actually want to ■■■■■■■ vote for

Do you have a CSM Campaign video?

dunno if this here counts, this is Steadyo when he’s FC’ing.

So he’s not afraid to bitch people out when they are doing something wrong. (which is a quality a lot of people tend to lack). Overall, I can only recommend Steadyo. He’s a man of few words, but those that he deigns to speak get to the point and get there fast.

Isn’t talking the entire point of the CSM?

Yeah mate I can talk, here is me on TiS. https://youtu.be/MmsWn4RC-x4

I think they maybe mean I don’t sperg. Which is only true when I’m sober tbh.

Nah I dont

I’d work on that if I were you.

can confirm ph’s 1 on 1 mentorship are alright.

However, what about all the fleets where you FC’d over the years even more so your black-ops fleets and start/skrim fleets over the years where you have been pretty toxic to newer players calling players even more so newer guys to eve do you have any comments on this?

What exact experiance do you have with new player retention exactly?
Whats your plan to get new players to stick around and keep playing eve?

However, what about all the fleets where you FC’d over the years even more so your black-ops fleets and start/skrim fleets over the years where you have been pretty toxic to newer players

Nah you have the wrong end of the stick here mate, I’ve always been accomodating if not helpful to newer players.

calling players even more so newer guys to eve do you have any comments on this?

Not sure what you mean here.

What exact experiance do you have with new player retention exactly?

Directly through mentorship/answering questions and interaction. Indirectly through running fleets, building up timezones etc.

Whats your plan to get new players to stick around and keep playing eve?

We already have the blueprint to do it, the main issue is to give them interaction with other capsuleers and making it easier for a new player to wrap their head around the basics of eve.

I don’t understand why Steadyo is being called toxic. If “shouts a lot of profanity during fleets” is the measure of toxic, it’s more than just him.

I don’t know if calling steadyo toxic is valid… Aegeneros was way worse. Horde is also a different culture a bit greener than most null blocs so some of their members are a bit on the edgy5me side. I think what should matter is can steadyo be a good CSM, my guess is Maybe…

CSM is very different before you are elected the first time and then a few days after your first summit. It’s not what you think. Which is why not having 2 summits is kinda dumb, now every candidates needs to be that must faster a learner to be useful.

1 Like

Good luck bro

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.