CSM 17 Information Station!

You can comfortably play as alpha in null with the 20 mil sp limit, though youd be restricted to certain ships, it wont disqualify you from having pvp fun.

@Steve_Ronuken Thank for explanation. I read about STV system on Wikipedia, I understand the important parts now.

No it’s a building we live on the floor 10 its against the law to live in basement here.

Yes I will pay for Omega in September when I can start my job.

Thank you. I chat with another player for hour or so and he gave me all his things because he said he doesn’t want to play anymore. Now it’s about 3 billion for my personal assets :smiley:
Yes I am always lucky but not when I play lotto.

2 Likes

You wrote I can buy Alpha SP and go from 5mil to 20mil SP but not sure I can buy them for near future and I think if I can buy injectors I can pay for Omega instead when I work because now I have Omega ships and and modules I cannot fly and use them until skills are done training.
I have to learn much before I can fly those expensive ships anyway.

Sorry for this post not being on the topic.

Alpha injectors, you can get 10 for less than the price of 1 large skill injector. Also 200 mil less overall. Plus after 5 mil sp, you get less SP for a large skill injector, where as 10 alpha injectors are still 500k sp

1 Like

I will see maybe I have enough things in my inventory that I will not use I can sell and maybe get enough to get Alpha injectors.
Thank you for helping and the info.

We will also be hosting interviews with CSM candidates as well, so you can make an informed decision!

1 Like

Thank you.
When will that be?
Where can I watch the interviews?

Reading the posts of CSM peeps such as @Brisc_Rubal or @Dunk_Dinkle and thelike who take time to write up a digest of what is happening in and around the CSM it becomes apparent that working as a member can be not just hard but, looking at the past 2 years, straight out frustrating. Engaging with a company that increasingly relies on microtransactions after bad business decisions - maybe it rightfully is.

However, wanting to abolish the CSM as a response to CCP not listening to its members is a bad idea. Having a single sane player representative is better than having none at all, especially after community staff has more or less been effectively driven from the online social spaces that feature the most frequent discussions about the game by the playerbase itself.

If I was staff tasked with communicating with reddit as a CCP representative I wouldn’t want to do that either. Be glad that communication is still alive, even if it is considered to be a shadow of its former glory by some. For everything else - just vote with your wallet as whining alone, well… that ain’t it, chief.

2 Likes

“or national ID card for those that do not plan to attend the CSM summit in person” - does this mean a passport isnt a requirement to run this year? Different than last year?

yup

m

Well Swift,

how we say it in english, ■■■■ it, ill candidate. Again, and if again is not enough, again !

But for the question you may have, you should hand out a little pamphlet - so every kind of CSM Candiate can prepare for this epic clash of CSM Warriors !

Just delete CSM please, it’s a biased useless game of alts.

1 Like

Given that an Omega account is the necessary franchise for the CSM elections, one wonders in what state the electoral roll is today after last night’s little announcement on subscription increases and the apparent tsunami of accounts being cancelled?

Despite all you have done for the Community, all the great applications you have made, all the hard work and effort; how can I vote for someone who thinks that anything I ask for, which he disagrees with, makes me an entitled whiny idiot?

And the concept “the customer is allways right” may be a terrible idea but there is one worse; why dont I have any customers? And by the way, the sterotypical IT weenie has no bloody clue how to run a business …

1 Like

Because I didn’t say that?
You can ask for things. And you can be right to do so. Just that someone asking for things isn’t always right.

I’m sure you’ll have seen people on the forums asking for things which you think are dumb.

People will disagree about what needs to be done. Sometimes there’s truth in multiple viewpoints, where it’s the balance in belief which is different (see the ganker/miner arguments.) But at the extremes there are people who are flat out wrong. (see the people who think that no shooting should be allowed in high-sec.)

1 Like

Me to CSM17!
I have no big story in EVE, master of nothing, pretty noobish one. I don’t enjoy nullsec so much. So I’m more like a fresh air in the stuffy room. Ideal candidate!

1 Like

No matter how much CCP convinces themselves that CSM matters to the average player it doesn’t, it never will. It’s just a bunch of guys on the sheet that are buying votes in-game, on stream, social media… to gain direct access to CCP for their own agendas.

CSM does nothing, never did but give people on the council to feel important and impose their views and beliefs directly to CCP who thinks they come directly from the players.

The game was better without this CSM nonsense and frankly it’s disgusting.

Here’s a fix though, instead of the annoying agency popping up every once in a while covering my whole screen just to be an annoyance - I’d like to see polls on updates, just like OSRS has. Where community actually has a voice instead of this CSM charade.

But I’m a nobody, don’t even play anymore.

1 Like

@Enapiuz for CSM!

1 Like

I would like to see a transparancy report on the CSM, was there any CSM insider trading on ingame items before announcements? Is there any rules to prevent that?

For example, the recent announcement they knew about in advance, and the PLEX price rise.

There are rules, it is not allowed:

Members of the council shall not use any information gained in confidence or before the general public to derive any personal benefit in the game, either directly or indirectly.

Source

1 Like