CSM 17 Information Station!

Did you forget to put Mike’s name on that list? I thought he said he was on cooldown when I spoke to him but if it’s for another reason then a wee thank you in the blog wouldn’t have gone amiss.

1 Like

Then just run for CSM bro :smiley:

Okay :smiley: I was worried I’d get in trouble but since I have your permission…

I hate to disagree with you but I don’t see Gaming as a service, just like cinema isn’t a service while both are forms of entertainment. Entertainment is the service but the game in itself is a product.
I see Gaming as an art form though and, like everything else in this world, it got used as revenue and abused to the point where money is the first line on the list of game developers, before story, before music, before graphics and everything else, the endless pursuit of money is top of the list.

Yes, and these days the customer isn’t always right, as you’ve noticed.

1 Like

The concept that the customer is always right is a terrible one.
The customer is often an entitled whiny idiot who should be ignored. You see them all the time in stores and resturants. people who think the services wasn’t good enough. Who yell at serving staff. you know. “Karen”. The stereotype exists for a reason.

4 Likes

The problem here is that it’s “customer” in the singular and no offence, I think they can stand the loss.

1 Like

All the way to 0? Race to the bottom?

In your house, yes, everyone else seems fine.

I was commenting on the statement “The customer is always right”.

I’m not saying that the customer is always wrong. Sometimes they’re right. Sometimes they’re not.

You see customers (here) disagreeing all the time. Which is right, which is wrong? They can’t all be right. And when a customer is wrong, they should be ignored.

I at no point stated that all customers should be ignored. Though I do think that people who say the customer is always right should be.

5 Likes

you have zero idea who he is or what he did during his years on the CSM do you?

This is super embarrassing for you.

1 Like

nah, in the end ccp will alwasy do whot they want

they could use a good calculator, maybe this one Evaluator Tool

:rofl: +1

I’ll vote for whoever manages to get Cable Uta banned. :slight_smile:

How does the voting work? In game? Through email?
Can everyone vote or just Omega pilots?
Thank you.

Its a website and you select 10 folks you want to the csm. Only omega accounts can vote

I love the entitlement.

Nah, not on forced cooldown, just taking a break so I will not be forced next term.

I will get to play more, will still talk to folks and drive the Bus. I am not going anywhere, just stepping back and letting others have a turn.

m

5 Likes

I have said similar things during my time in the CSM. We will listen to you but if your idea is bad then we will NOT take it to CCP. So in a way if you are a less informed customer then no, a good CSM will not represent your idiocy.

Oddly it is also not our job to explain why in great detail although folks like Brisc and myself do, on occasion engage.

Again, I have nothing but respect for Steve so attacking him is a really good indicator of where YOU stand, as far as I am concerned.

(It is so nice to not be campaigning and just speaking up because I feel like it)

m

4 Likes