CSM statement when?

Its awful weird how nobody, not CCP, not the CSM, not Brisc, wants to provide any kind of details whatsoever on the ‘nothing’ that happened. If nothing happened, then why not discuss it? Why wouldn’t Brisc want everybody to understand how nothing this is? He’s gone around posting at least 50 times about how nothing happened, but then he clams up everytime you ask him for details. “It wouldn’t be interesting…” Um k. The CSM hastily informs us that they would discuss it, but they can’t… why is that? Meanwhile, we are all urged to watch third party speculation and discussion, which may or may not have any basis in fact.

Here’s an example script:

CCP: So, CSM came to us and said Brisc violated the NDA. He showed us some proof of this and stuff, like chat logs and video tape recordings.

Brisc: It was all a misunderstanding.

CSM: Yah, we got all confused and then things got out of control.

CCP: Upon further review, and consultation with a lawyer, we realized that none of this evidence was actually admissible in court.

Brisc: I didn’t even need to threaten a lawsuit.

All of what happened is covered by the NDA.

Because something did happen - allegations were made that weren’t true. You are desperate to learn what the allegations were, for some reason, but I don’t understand why, since it’s been made clear umpteen times now that the allegations were false.

I do - which is why I keep directing people back to the dev blog that makes it clear that none of us did what we were accused of.

Less than 10.

I literally just got accused of breaking an NDA and you want me to go out and trumpet confidential information? Hello?

The NDA.

Give it a rest, dude.

1 Like

Removed some posts that violated the rules.

1. Specifically restricted conduct.

The purpose of the EVE Online forums is to provide a platform for exchange of ideas, and a venue for the discussion of EVE Online. Occasionally there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Forum users are expected to courteous when disagreeing with others.

In order to maintain an environment where everyone is welcome and discussion flows freely, certain types of conduct are prohibited on the EVE Online forums. These are:

• Trolling
  • Flaming
  • Ranting
  • Personal Attacks
  • Harassment
  • Doxxing
  • Racism & Discrimination
  • Hate Speech
  • Sexism
  • Spamming
  • Bumping
  • Off-Topic Posting
  • Pyramid Quoting
  • Rumor Mongering
  • New Player Bashing
  • Impersonation
  • Advertising

In addtion to some in section 2. please refrain from such activities.

@ISD_Norros Many of us have discussed this elsewhere, but have you considered how absurd it is to invite people to discuss this on the forums, and then complain when it turns out they are discussing it? If you want to censor all discussion of the topic, that’s fine, maybe there is some legal consideration here. However, you explicitly invited all of us here to discuss this, and based upon Brisc’s demeanor, I think he’s guilty. I’m not the only one. I think CCP’s original decision was probably right.

Where’s the discussion, if we can’t state that?

Maybe I’m wrong, I don’t know. The three parties that could shed light on this matter (CSM, CCP, Brisc) - all of you refuse to provide any substantive commentary. Details, as they say, are everything. Without further information, I can only conclude [censored].

Discussion is fine. However see above for the rules you broke. Discussion of moderation is also prohibited.

If you wish to complain about moderation:

Complaints

If any pilot has an issue or complaint regarding the conduct of our forum moderators, the EVE Universe Community Team can be reached by contacting communityteam@ccpgames.com from the verified email address connected to their EVE Online account(s).

That’s fine. I’m fine with the moderation. I think we all know what happened. I understand your situation.

1 Like

Just as an FYI, ISD have no inside information on this subject. I only know what the general eve community knows from reddit/dev blogs etc…

Of course. It’s all good. No comment. :wink:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.