Devblog: Final Statement Brisc Rubal Follow Up Investigation

Take a look at this dev blog for a final statement on the Brisc Rubal follow up investigation.

Read the full details here.

Given the nature of this announcement, please remember to keep discussion civil and within the realms of the forum rules .

16 Likes

Classic CCP with a hold my beer moment

16 Likes

golfclap

1 Like

shock

I am glad to see a thorough investigation was done and that the community was informed about the results regardless of what they were.

The initial statement seemed to come out of nowhere and left many many questions.

22 Likes

Press ‘N’ for No Collusion.

15 Likes

I’m so happy this got resolved. So much toxicity, trolling and general BS being thrown around due to this error and its a relief that its finally resolved. Even though it caused so much chaos to my community, I’d like to thank CCP for doing the right thing.

17 Likes

CALLED IT!

3 Likes

Hahaha

1 Like

Thank you CCP for doing the right thing here! It’s not an easy thing to admit when you’re wrong and It is critical to learn from these mistakes to prevent them from happening in the future.

27 Likes

Welcome back Brisc! We missed you!

11 Likes

But the milk is spilt… What about all the bad press. Retractions are always on Page 3 below the fold and no one pays attention. I am sure many are going to believe it is still a thing.
Look before you leap…

4 Likes

Was it really the investigation or the impending lawsuits that ensued after the initial blog that gave way for this incredible show of collapse? I guess we will never know.

12 Likes

Man those defamation lawsuits sure help clear things up…

16 Likes

I admit it: I was wrong. CCP accepted responsibility for the screw-up. Good work.

24 Likes

EVE: Egg on Face edition

4 Likes

And now, part of the rectification should be going after those who made these false allegations with increased scrutiny. Not only where their actions the direct cause of this incident, but it was they who caused the disruption to Brisc Rubal and the other two players as well as wasting CCP’s valuable time and resources.

21 Likes

Now I wonder how Brisc is going to handle this in regards to next year’s CSM. Pando and Dark just want to get back playing the game, but Brisc’s response will be interesting.

6 Likes

Now if they could do just that with some of “working as intended” bugs in the game maybe this game wouldn’t be dying.

3 Likes

How about CCP starts talking about the number of false bans occurring recently.

This is not the only time false accusations have been thrown around in recent months but thankfully it has now brought light to it.

7 Likes