Devblog: Final Statement Brisc Rubal Follow Up Investigation

Whoever pushed the button should do the needful and fu*k off the company. Godbless.

Just kidding ccp has as much integrity as a cruise ship captained by an italian.

11 Likes

Cool. Now unban Nolak.

4 Likes

Oh boy…

11 Likes

OOOPSIE

edit: good to see that a thorough investigation was done. Hope lessons were learned.

3 Likes

#freenolak

5 Likes

Shouldn’t we all get some free SP as a token of appreciation for the Eve players?

16 Likes

Yay. It is good to see they will be returning. Being able to play a game you love is necessary in today’s horrifying world. Lets go shoot someone (in game).

2 Likes

If they were made as allegations, sure. If they were just ‘hey, we should update the actual rules to avoid this kind of stumble in the future’ and CCP over-reacted… then no.

2 Likes

Sure, I deserve some compensation for reading this thread. :smiley:

5 Likes

Now the question is since they didn’t say, are they even looking into their procedures that this doesn’t happen again?

NO COLLUSION

11 Likes

Atodoso

1 Like

Free Gigx

4 Likes

Awesome news!

You did the right thing CCP. Often the most difficult thing to do is to admit to a major mistake, while I felt it was badly handled at the start, I do respect courage on admitting a mistake like this. I hope you can sort things out with Brisc, but I don’t expect he will want to stay in that position, I would not. Ah, I just read on WIS that he has in fact resigned from the CSM.

8 Likes

This game and people behind it used to be cool.

I demand 2mil sp for being exposed for weeks to CCP stupidity I can just guess what mental scaring looks like.

15 Likes

I wonder if Pearl Abyss had any clauses about CCP self-destructing within a certain time-frame to get their $425 Million back…

If I was a PA exec I’d be digging through the contract about now…

1 Like

punish first then investigate. well done. bravo. congratz CCP.

3 Likes

Dear CCP, thanks for reviewing the decision and the updates on the situation.
Good to hear that this issue has been resolved.
Kudos for the open apology and for clearing the complete situation!

2 Likes

Wow… well, thank you for doing the responsible, right thing.

And props to the INIT 3 for being professional through all this.

I hope you’re taking those who made unsubstantiated claims to the gallows, if there was any ill intent there.

10 Likes