CSM thoughts and 3rd party development development

CCP needs to communicate direct with the players, surveys and proper public bug ticketing databases, see Public facing Issue tracking database

Look at the last communication we got when they added a claim to the JWT, see ESI problem - jwk validation - Invalid audience

Look at the other things we want/need that are unanswered, see ESI authorization for apps and services with no browser access or UI

Tickets for ESI or SSO sit open for years, not a pip of response.

Being a third party developer is like being in 3rd class (steerage) on the Titanic, and they have the nerve to require a payment on record to get a dev key for it (essentially a paywall).

Sometimes I wonder that Microsoft treats Linux developers better than CCP treats developers.

Disband and dissolve the CSM. They don’t represent nor speak on my behalf nor do I want a despot group acting as middlegoons. The only feedback I will offer is direct to CCP’s ticketing / feedback system, not CSM, I won’t legitimise them at all. This game has too much e-politics going on with this model. Get out of the way.

2 Likes