Cursor size - 16 years later... STILL BROKEN

I just cancelled Omega after coming back from more than a decade away.

I came back because I’d seen the news the UI was updated. I thought “there’s no way they still have that tiny little cursor, especially not in this day an age of 4k and 6K displays…”

I was shocked to find it is still broken, even more so now. I was also pointed at the “forums” for everything wrong with the new UI - flat out broken display stuff that they classified as “not a bug”. The one that killed me though was the cursor.

I first pointed out the cursor was idiotic back in 2007. Then again in 2010. I checked back briefly in 2016, still broken, again in 2019, and now. Littered through the forums, for 15 years, are threads with many many players echoing the same problem - the damn cursor is too small.

Please pile on if you agree. If I’m walking away, then there are many others doing the same that are less motivated and don’t bother commenting on the forums.

It seems like a small thing (no pun intended) but it’s not. I have 20/20 corrected vision, but I have a narrow field of vision. I am constantly having to take the cursor to the edge of the screen to find it - the game is literally un-playable for me.

2 Likes

I am aware of that option, I even have it already enabled, but constantly tapping control isn’t a viable solution. Thank you for the suggestion though!

Yea I can see how it can get annoying to have to find your mouse that way.

A bigger size cursor in the options wouldn’t hurt.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.