Custom Cargo Sub-Holds

Why do you guys keep saying “demands” as if I’m… demanding it.
It’s a suggestion, nothing more.

1 Like

Personally I like the idea of ships having a charge hold for munitions, probes, scripts, filaments and boosters that’s separate from the regular cargo hold…

However I think the charge hold shouldn’t reduce the size of the ship’s actual cargo hold nor should it be the same size as the actual cargo hold… Maybe have the charge hold be 1/3rd the size of the actual cargo hold..

Modules would only be resupplied from the charge hold and not from the cargo hold… Any extra munitions, probes, scripts, filaments and boosters being carried in the cargo hold would have to be manually transferred to the charge hold for usage…

Basically it’s the same aspect as Drones, they can be carried in the cargo hold but can’t be used until they’re placed in the Drone Bay…

I usually carry secure containers in my ships to increase their cargo hold capacity instead of fitting Expanded Cargohold Modules… Mainly so I can use that low slot for modules that increase or help ship defense / offense / support stats…

The main issue with having cans in cargo hold is it takes extra time and clicks to open, find and move specific items in those cans into the cargo hold for usage…

So yeah, I like the idea of having a charge hold separate from the regular cargo hold… It would definitely be a QoL improvement and make the game more ‘User Friendly’…

4 Likes

btw you can basically achieve what you want with custom filters:

3 Likes

I would really really appreciate such a system for item hangars, ship hangars and corporate hangars.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.