Cynabal for Blitxing Lvl3?

Hello, your Cruiser fit will work, but that shield buffer tank has a signature size of 2 Battleships, meaning it’ll be very easy to lock and hit.

Granted Shield Extender buffer fits are easy to do, However I suggest taking that down a few notches and increase your shield resistance some more. You have the right idea with plugging the EM hole in the shield with a rig as well as adding a Damage Control and Invul Field module.

I did a little EFT and came up with this fit:

Cynabal Tech 2

The Implants are what my character currently has installed. The Probe Launcher can be replaced with a T2 Nos if needed. I suggest running Barrage ammo for long distance snipe action to take out small hull class ships, then switch to Republic Fleet Phased Plasma and launch Tech 2 Drones for up-close combat on medium to large hull class ships. Use Hail ammo and Drones on structures and slow moving large hull class ships.

2 Likes