Cyno disabling mod

I’m fine with all of that (even though I think it would be easier to just prevent caps from doing anything in low-sec aside from passing through), with one very specific exception: you said that “lowsec should basically be training grounds for nullsec.” I take personal offense to that. Nullers don’t need “training” of any sort; they just need a consistent supply of electrical impulses going through their craniums:

I once went on a null-sec fleet op, and then had to leave due to RL. So I set up one of those “dipping bird” toys near my keyboard:

When I came back three hours later, I noticed that I was awarded a medal for “heroism and exceptional service” by the CEO.

“Training” does less (or rather too much) to prepare a person for null-sec, than a liberal arts degree does to prepare a person for functioning in real life. I’m very displeased with you, Archer, for suggesting otherwise. Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to go and eat a barely-thawed wiener over the kitchen sink in the darkness, and then go cry myself to sleep on the one set of sheets I own, before waking up to a new day of wage slave labor that’s barely allowing me to keep myself from defaulting on my college loans.

2 Likes