Cyno disabling mod

Lowsec WOULD be able to have it. Such a module would be usable in both LS and NS

These are mostly aesthetic than anything else :stuck_out_tongue: . Yeah they can do some damage but itā€™s not hard to take them out.

I was under the impression that they were the reason most lowsec gate camps donā€™t have instalocking interceptors.

You should come by Molden Heath, Iā€™ve got some friends Iā€™d like to introduce you toā€¦

But on a serious note, they can always be cleared out in advance. I canā€™t remember the last time I saw gate guns there, or a gate that wasnā€™t camped by fleets of every composition imaginable for that matter.

You can destroy lowsec gate guns?

Or am I thinking about gunless gates? Maybe Iā€™m mixed up.
:thinking:

I think I need to say hello to friendly neighborhood LS gate gunā€¦ If Iā€™m wrong about this then I appreciate you calling me out on my faulty memory.

Anyway, gate guns are not the point. I was just saying the mod could be used in LS also.

No -1.

lol, AFK or bad?

1. If he decloaks and pops the cyno where you can see him, warp out
  2. If he pops the cyno out of your overview range then warp out when local fills with players

The fact that you failed to run away is not a game development issue.

Code canā€™t fix bad or AFK.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.