[DAEV4] Thebeka III Freeport Aid Stations

As said, @Che_Biko will be handling computer systems along with the medical facilites aboard both freeports. He brought his own team that will be fully under his own supervision.

As for me, we’ve completed digging through the living quarters. Flipping mattresses and checking every corner of the cupboards. A few arugments here and there between my people and the crew when we were clearing their rooms out. A few false alarms when some of the trainee custom officers we’ve brought over found some Quafe, had to remind them that’s not contraband here.

Mess halls have been checked and while nothing was found that infringes on the legitimacy of these freeports’ purpose. Details were found do insult my standards, the kitchens aboard the south Polar Aid Station are a mess with stacks of filthy trays as tall as some my personnel, pots and pans being reused without being washed, spills on the ground, food handlers not using gloves or hair nets and one chief is filling pots almost to the brim with grease when cooking - creating a potential fire hazard.

I’d highly recommend some discipline gets instilled into this kitchen staff posthaste - becuase if I saw this and stumbled across a giant build up of mold somewhere - I’d personally wouldve ordered for that kitchen to be shut down immediately.

That said, this only insulted my standards, and doesn’t infringe on its neutrality.

We’re moving on to the warehouses next, storage is were massive amounts of goods are gonna be stored. The moment we arrived on these freeports I’d had teams assigned to covering all entrances to the warehouses while the other teams searched the hangers and living quarters. No one got in, no one got out. We’re gonna enter and check though every container for contraband.

1 Like