[I-RED] Public Release: Thebeka Affair

ISHUKONE-RAATA ENFORCEMENT DIRECTIVE
THEBEKA AFFAIR - PUBLIC RELEASE

To the Intergalactic Community,

The Ishukone-Raata Enforcement Directive has been watching the Thebeka situation closely, and largely remained neutral on most aspects regarding the conflict. However, due to circumstances evolving, and the involvement of several outsider groups, the Ishukone-Raata Enforcement Directive has decided to step in to aid our long standing partners. It is our hopes that this will ensure these elements cease their involvement in this internal Amarrian affair, and further stabilize the situation.

As of 11.01.121 - 00:00 Hours the Ishukone-Raata Enforcement Directive will be declaring hostilities against aggressive actors in orbit of Thebeka III.

16 Likes

The show’s over, mate. You’re about four weeks late.

4 Likes

How closely can you have been watching, if you missed this news item? https://community.eveonline.com/news/news-channels/world-news/thebeka-holders-outraged-as-paramilitary-forces-accused-of-taking-slaves-notorious-khanid-slaver-arrested/

1 Like

You haven’t left yet, so it’s not over.

6 Likes

No pilot Fifnella, the news item was not missed. Our involvement will help ensure your organization disarms and heads back to Republic space.

3 Likes

We’re all pilots, I think, so the distinction is pointless.

Evolving circumstances means you suddenly panicked when you realised the war might end before you could try and get in on some kills? I mean, it’s fine, but I just don’t understand why you don’t just come out and say it, instead hiding behind all this claptrap about observing the situation and whatnot.

Because that would be incorrect, like your assumption.

6 Likes

I think you maybe missed this too.

1 Like

We did not.

2 Likes

We remain most concerned by the presence of Minmatar terrorists, heretics, anarchists and criminal elements operating in Thebeka, and would wish loyal capsuleers to now concentrate their efforts on removing enemies of Amarr from our space. - Cardinal Sourem Itharen of the Court Chamberlain’s Office"

The ground forces have stabalized Thebeka however the Amarr space has not. Perhaps it is best to read the whole missive and not scan it, I expected better of a Civre.

2 Likes

“Oh it’s over? Great time to step in and start hurfing about making a difference.”

3 Likes

I see no such claims. I can only imagine what you were reading.

I see a declaration to shoot the enemies of their allies.

That’s what Allies do sometimes.

6 Likes

Doing so after they’ve made their intentions to be leaving the theater is not exactly helping. That’s called being opportunistic not helpful.

2 Likes

I’m not going to comment on the specifics of I-RED’s involvement in the Thebeka situation prior to the decision for direct involvement - our motives are stated in the public release. I-RED’s interactions with our Amarr allies prior to the declaration in this announcement is not the business of any Republic-loyal entity to be aware of.

We are not doing this for kills. We are not doing this to say “look how helpful we are!” We are doing this to see about the dismantling of infrastructure in Thebeka from entities hostile to our Amarr allies. Whether that infrastructure belongs to Republic-loyal groups, Angel Cartel affiliates, or Amarr heretics does not matter. And neither do your attempts at mockery and criticism.

13 Likes

tl;dr: Didn’t do crap when it mattered, coming in to stick your nose into matters that are winding down on their own and the people involved have largely declared their intent to withdraw as it is.

Weeks late. When it stopped mattering. At all.

3 Likes

It’s almost as if things can be planned and prepared for in advance instead of being a knee-jerk reaction… nah, who would even do that?

3 Likes

Mmmh.

2 Likes

This is all quite understandable. Ishukone, through its subsidiaries does have to protect the profits from its TCMC sales to the Empire.

2 Likes

Please. Four weeks?

It took just under a week for us to mobilize our entire war machine to anchor a keepstar and relocate primary coalition staging two and a half regions away, including moving the supercapital fleet, main-line assets, fully-stocking the market, and moving something like 6,000 pilots.

I-RED taking more than 4x as long to move 100 pilots to pre-existing station facilities in the heart of Amarr space is supposed to just be ‘planning and preparing’?

Get real.

3 Likes

Greetings Ishukone-Raata Enforcement Directive,

I am glad that you all have come to the beleaguered system of Thebeka. I hope that you all and CVAs Task Force can work well together in the future bringing peace once again to the region.

Amarr Victor, Ave Providence.

2 Likes