A handy guide to Thebeka

A crewman recently attempted to chart a clearer picture of the confusing situation here as a primer for those planning to stop by Thebeka this week. It made the rounds and ended up quite the showpiece in the cafeteria, so I present it here for you all.

Thebeka

Feel free to alter and edit.

See you in Space.

2 Likes

Though it was briefly dropped, the war between PIE and CAVTT/-KYN- is still on. We’re also blue with EM and Ghosts (Edit: Not meaning standings. Just friendly with regard to local situation). And PIE and SFRIM are blue.

2 Likes

That seems… convoluted.

2 Likes

Ah, thank you.

1 Like

A Euler diagram might help.

2 Likes

Wait, I have blues? Don’t do combat boosters, kids. You never know what you’ll wake up to.

2 Likes

We are?

Elsebeth, not really a diplomat anymore

1 Like

I wasn’t talking about standings. Just ‘we’re positively inclined towards each other in this local conflict’.

Mutual defense and all that.

1 Like

Never really did the whole ‘standings’ thing in -KYN-. Things get tagged as hostile, potentially hostile, or “don’t shoot right now but maybe later”.

1 Like

I have to admit I don’t get the diagram. “Peak Amarrian Drama” and “!?!?” confuses me a bit.

1 Like

Well, AM look as if they’re going to cause drama for/to PIE, on account of them both being defenders of the Empire, and AM being a public relations nightmare that drags the good name of Imperial loyalism into the mud.

And I don’t think Khimi Harah have declared if they’re going to be friendly or antagonistic to AM yet.

So…

1 Like

I feel left out.

2 Likes

Shove yourself in there if you can find the room.

1 Like

quoting for testing purposes

2 Likes

Graelyn thinks that our rebuffing of help from a group that wants to work with Sansha and the like is “peak Amarr drama,” apparently.

It just shows that he hasn’t been paying attention. Samira has created far more Amarr drama than he has in the last year.

6 Likes

Maybe if they’d gone with Angels instead, it would have been no drama at all.

Still, that explains that. I’ll just… leave you guys to it and stick to what I know.

1 Like

This guide doesn’t seem handy at all.

2 Likes

Added some details.

3 Likes

Situation that complicated, you never know what could happen, huh?

1 Like

Ah, so we’re up to V.3 now…

1 Like