Dagan disappears after killing him in SOE epic arc

Hi.

I was wondering if anyone has had the same issue described above? I can’t complete this mission as Dagan has disappeared after his ship was destroyed. How can I fix this? Is there a solution for this at all?

Many thanks!

1 Like

See if you can quit the mission then try again. If not just file a bug report. https://community.eveonline.com/support/test-servers/bug-reporting/

1 Like

Was someone else in the area. If so they stole him.

Make a ticket, explain why you are lost. Maybe they will reset it to the step just before.

Once I made a mistake of putting an item in the wrong can and thus could not get it back, that’s what they did so I could keep doing the arc and not wait 3 months.

When Dagan’s ship explodes he will be in a small storage container near the wreck. You will need to loot that container to get him in your cargo hold. Containers usually despawn after a couple of hours - not sure if that’s true in the SOE arc. If you can’t find the container near his wreck, ask the GM’s to reset the mission.

This is one of the inconsistencies CCP needs to address for the new player experience - sometimes mission objectives simply appear in your cargo hold, sometimes you need to loot them.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.