Dalros for CSM19 (AIR improvements、Tutorial incentives、High-sec changes)

Life happenz? :sweat_smile:

If it makes Governor Lee happy, Dalros has my vote!

Thank you very much for your questions!

First, if you read the campaign requirements of CSM19 carefully, you will find that the time requirement of CSM for player characters is more than 60 days, here is part of the original text, and the link to the original text.

Your account must be older than 60 days at the time candidacy applications close. "

Second, I have played on the EVE server in China (I know that many people don’t know about this server), and Tranquility. When I entered the UK to study abroad, I lost my previous email record, so I used my current alt.

Thank you for your message, I think we should look at everything calmly and objectively.

For fraudulent contracts, I think the most difficult thing is how to detect them.

Hello Dalros, I see that you are in favor of highsec ganking, why?

See that’s the exact thing here that makes it a terrible decision to vote AO for csm, you show as a regular member that you don’t care the slightest about how this game works. To you, getting scammed is bad and annoying, so it must be removed. With no suprise, you’re completely wrong. Scamming is one of the best things to exist in eve, it makes the game a lot more fun and it makes people learn not to trust everyone, especially with ISK. This game isn’t an idle tycoon, everything isn’t supposed to go the way you want it.