Data Centre Query

Just a quick query since i’ve looked everywhere and i am unable to find the answer anywhere on old or new forums.

In regards to the Data Centre agents that you hand dog tags to they all have different levels requiring different standings in order to complete the mission. However do you need faction reputation to hand in the higher level ones or can you get around it with corporation reputation?

I’m trying to repair Gallente reputation (currently at 0.34) and get the empire factions all above 5.0.

1 Like

I am sure @DeMichael_Crimson will be along shortly to anser your query. :smiley:

1 Like

in lieu of waiting for DMC to appear, here is his “plan”

4 Likes

Ah i think i’ve finally found it.

Quoted as " Hint: The standing required to receive the mission offer needs to be with either the Agents Corporation or the Agents Faction. If using Corporation standing for access, the Faction needs to be above -2.00 standing. "

Thanks again, i should probably read properly :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, that’s it.

Cool, you followed the links inside ‘The Plan’ with ‘The Wayback Machine’.

I’d like to reprint ‘The Plan’ and all it’s info links onto a more user friendly ‘free’ hosting site but unfortunately I don’t know of any that’s available.

Thanks to @Chan_aar and @Geo_Eclipse_Oksaras for the shout-out and link posting.

1 Like

wordpress.com? That’s where my free EVEblog is as well, seems flawless for something like this.

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll check it out.

i was gonna say wordpress as well.

1 Like

metoo

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.