Dear CCP Management

Please contact your business school professor and ask them if you should switch your core competency (Sandbox PvP) to a market (MMO PvE) where your product will be dated and inferior.

Don’t be deluded by false visions of grandeur.

8 Likes

Gee, where is the make high sec PvE only crowd, afraid of a little logic?

2 Likes

We’ve been saying that for so long now. The problem is that CCP listens to marketing managers and has to listen to investors.

Are you trolling a particular HS lobby promoter, continuing the arguments ( “discussion” ) of a just-closed thread? This won’t end well. It could even end quickly!

1 Like

No.

But keep wishing.

It can be clearly noted that I like to Mine Ore Ice and Gas when loggin into Eve but I would never try to push threads supporting pve only highsec.

1 Like

Closed for lack of content and troll baiting.

1. Specifically restricted conduct.

The purpose of the EVE Online forums is to provide a platform for exchange of ideas, and a venue for the discussion of EVE Online. Occasionally there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Forum users are expected to courteous when disagreeing with others.

In order to maintain an environment where everyone is welcome and discussion flows freely, certain types of conduct are prohibited on the EVE Online forums. These are:

Trolling
Flaming
Ranting
Personal Attacks
Harassment
Doxxing
Racism & Discrimination
Hate Speech
Sexism
Spamming
Bumping
Off-Topic Posting