Dear Domination

Out of curiosity, did anyone consider just asking them where they wanted to go, and perhaps facilitate that?

And miss out on the chance to lord over the little people? Hah.

Hey, they’ve got a billion isk on their heads. At least in the bounty game, they’re doing better than I am!

1 Like

Why has no-one else commented on this genius policy?! If you don’t win the Presidency, lovely, we will all know that ORE and Rodan are trying to rig the election. The Cartel are clearly just trying to save Democracy by denying the Deep Bureaucracy of their ill-gotten assets.

1 Like

Great SOCT, darling! You’re right!

I had never interpreted it that way, before. I’ve always sipped tea, you see, except for when I am sipping hot chocolate. But you’ve allowed me to finally see things the way bohemian coffee drinkers drinking coffee on the Crystal Boulevard see things. The Crystal Boulevard is ghastly bright. You can see people’s bones inside their skin. And right there! Right there in open view, one of those Fedo-an-Rice Deep Bureaucracy command posts!

That aside, yes, seen in a proper, less blinding light, the Cartel is clearly trying to advance liberal democracy by making it more libertine (which has more letters and is therefore better). How could their efforts have been misunderstood by so many for so long? Even over the culinary aromas of deep fried fedo fat, I smell Trois Letter Ministries at work.

Freedom is not just another word for nothing left to lose (or the name of a package delivery service).

It is the central animating imperative of Life Itself.

Your comment has allowed me to see that the Cartel’s members are in fact Freedom Entrepreneurs, ensuring an open and vivacious marketplace of ideas persists despite oppressive securities and intellectual property regulatory schemes. Before, knowledge about the applicability of electron wave folding to rock shrinkage was tightly held inside the perimeter of ORE’s trade secret and patent protections.

Now, there is at least a chance ideas beneficial to all are accessible to more.

Tangentially, mention of the Thukkers, above, reminds me I know one…. A capital woman, Mz. Denton, in the business of performance enhancement and up-leveling neural response times. Complicated business, that. Society does not give Freedom Entrepreneurs proper r-e-s-p-e-c-t. Those selfless individuals must manage unreliable supply chains, uncertain customs controls, employees with perpetual ADHD episodes, space storms, sleeping drones, and on top of it all, the aspersions of polite society.

The efforts of Roden and his ORE cronies to steal the election before it even happens must be defeated. Poll watchers from all walks of life must be allowed to observe the casting (and subsequently recounting) of ballots to ensure the only people who vote more than once are voting for the right side.

The side of Freedom™!

1 Like

I have to admit I’m curious as to which company will file patents based on novel ore compression research which was completely unrelated to ORE or its subsidiaries.

It is the blasted Cartel my lady, what did you expect?
Those accursed slavers deserve oblivion, along with the corruption they have spread within your noble Republic.
I know Matari are better than these lot.

To be fair, I have renounced my lineage, my people’s faith to fight on the behalf on your people my lady. I hope such “Amarr types” does not include myself. Such titles… vex me, truly.

Death to all tyrants.

Octavech Raholan
Former Holder turned Freedom Fighter
Proud Traitor and an Apostate
Renouncer of all forms of slavery

I was talking to my tribeswoman here. The Cartel in general can go ■■■■ themselves.

2 Likes

She was likely referring to the anti-Triglavian Lux operations that we’ve participated in. They have included groups from all four empires, including the Empire. She was also potentially referring to me as I serve in her corporation and am an Apostate, similar to you.

2 Likes

I nearly forgot

due to some technical difficulties, we had to delay the jump til last night, those storms really throws a wrench into things. So from the sun-filled weather of Serpentis Prime, it is my pleasure to announce two previously stolen ORE Researchers have safely arrived in is currently being processed by the good people in the Serpentis. Along with data recovered from traitorous capsuleers that were set to ruin this year’s celebration.

To my Cartel sisters, see you next year
M. Sorn

2 Likes

The Gala patrons made it very difficult not to interfere with their carousing, when they were, at least in my area, using the congregation sites as jumping off points for drunken assaults and mayhem making, for what that may be worth.

Puts a bit of a damper on the chipper spirit, having to be interrupted during family time to go and intercept.

Ah, that does make sense.
…Nice to see another Amarrian who finally saw the true light!
If we meet in the stars, I shall buy you some fine spiced wine.

Death to all tyrants.

Octavech Raholan
Holder turned Freedom Fighter
Proud Traitor and an Apostate
Renouncer of Amarrian Superstitions
Sworn enemy of the Code. and Safety. cultists.

1 Like

And do you think what you’re offering is really… ‘contributing’? To what? The same kind of nonsense our ancestors suffered? It’s just as much a sign of weakness on you and the Cartel as it was on the Amarr. If you really believed in what it is you do, you wouldn’t feel the need to take captives—call them ‘hostages’, ‘prisoners’ or ‘slaves’, they’re still living, breathing evidence of your lack of conviction.

Hell, you let Miz get under your skin. Talk about waving a big ‘I’m insecure and will react when poked at’ sign.

20 days later…

1 Like

Way to having the last word, 20 days later… and it’s just a reformulation of what others already have said. And people wonders why we keep to ourselves.

3 Likes

Unfortunate as that is.

Popped up as new for me. :person_shrugging: I blame the software.

Kind of like your response is a reformulation of Lasa’s? Least I managed to write mine without being hypocritical.

yeah, I did get a bottle of wine with a note saying “Jinxed” on it, given those two posts was made within a few of each other.

2 Likes

Was deserved. Hope you enjoy!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.