Dear marketeer that undercuts the implant I sell on the Amarr market by 50 million per unit - I loath you. You’ve been doing it for a few months now. You’re selling the implant at Jita prices - Amarr is known for the markup, the buyers gladly pay it. If it was absurdly priced, everyone on fuzzworks would jump on the bandwagon.
I was the only one supplying that implant for a year and I slowly raised that price to what I thought was fair price. Then a few months ago, one seller joined in and undercut me by a small interval and I was fine with that - But 50M is TOO FAR!!! I don’t know why but your lack of profits disappoints me so much but it does…
Just FYI: you’ve just validated all the expenses of that certain capsuleer. No amount of ISK can buy such invaluable salt shipments. And I’m confident the person will find your reaction invaluable and worth every effort and ISK involved.
Ever since Niarja disappeared, Amarr prices have gone down the drain compared to Jita. It’s now a regular thing that prices in Amarr are much cheaper than Jita. The opposite of what all these dumb Pooch apologists have been saying about how good distance from Jita for markets would be happened.