December 2018 Release - General Feedback

The Activiy Tracker doesn’t work properly any more. Ok, it never has been working properly but now most of the data is lost on both accounts.

Edit: Relog helped

Is there any hope that you offer an option to remove the Agency and Daily Logon icon from the Neocom ?

Maybe it is useful for some but not for everyone, and I would rather move them into a specific group than let them take precious space in my Neocom for no reasons.

2 Likes

Fix your API system already. EVEMon keeps pestering me with notifications that the server is not online because your services are not running properly.

So much negativity. Think I got cancer from it

3 Likes

The API system was replaced by the new ESI-keys. EveMon is one of the few third-party programs that can compete with the new keys. What puzzles me it that I can set up a skill-chain, but the skilling will not start it unless I log into Eve-Online.

There is no vendetta. You just got wardecced and after having looked at the wardec report, you guys are clearly not making it hard for them.

Honestly, find another corp or tell the management to take down their structures if you know them.

Looking at the killboard it looks like just a group of new players getting in over their heads. You have the possibility to play in a wardec free environment now, yet your management does not seem to care about that.

Why the skill “Biology” affect the new Absolution Booster?^^ should it not work in the opposite side? Because its a cooldown, before we can inject new injectors… and new characters can now inject much faster skills…

edit…:
when you are a new character and consume that booster and inject instant 13 injectors, after that you can immidiatly inject 3 more, without penalty and you have 8kk SP, instead of 7.7kk… but anyways thx

Your corporation is eligible to wardecs, and you let people kill you. Apparently your CEO hasn’t taught you anything valuable concerning survival so you’d better leave them and start searching for a better one. And please, don’t use feedback and issue channels to post legit kills.

the fact is that people come in with brand new ships and they’ve been at this for two long years and I was told that they would be worn down themselves from the police at the station in high sec. That’s my problem. It’s not fair to be playing and losing a lot of money. Over people who just automatically have a vendetta against everyone.

Again, it is easy for your corp to get out of the wardec. Just take down all structures.

If you don’t have any personal relations with your current corp. I’d say find a new one. Cause it seems they give little thought to their current members.

Have you ever heard about terms like “screenshot” or “off-topic” ?!

Negativity aside, the rudeness of some comments are appalling.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.