December Release - General Feedback

how can I force the enlighten of my orders ?
The sell orders are blue, my theme is blue, I can barely notice my sell orders.

1 Like

Just buy it already, you know you want to. :stuck_out_tongue: :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

No, it does not. I do not need yet another window on my screen. I need easy access to my bookmarks from the right click menu. It especially does not help because the bookmarks in there are not sortable, they are just a long list of bookmarks. I have over 200 bookmarks in some systems. Do you really think I want to scroll through a small window or cover my entire screen with a new window just to compensate for bad coding?

10 Likes

Alright, Iā€™d suggest using the ā€œOpen Location Menuā€ shortcut I mentioned above, thanks for the feedback.

3 Likes

Stubborn. thanks for your non-solution. I find it remarkable how people can stick to bad design decisions. Even some of your colleagues are against this extreme compression of menu options. Should give you pause for through.

You know whatā€™s more interesting? Pressing L does not always work. When you are in a chat, when you are in another window such as People and Places or the Market, L does nothing.

10 Likes

And to add insult to injury, you canā€™t filter your sales by articles anymoreā€¦ what a shameā€¦ Editā€¦ yes you can but it suck to scroll the menu

5 Likes

it is not a right click solution.

If I am talking in a chat, it means the shortcut will be used in chat. So I actually need to click out of chat window, find the corresponding key, press it, then right click.

That sucks. Especially when I exit Jita with 5s remaining on my invul timer.

8 Likes

How do I remove the hypernet offers altogether ? I checked it, it does not give the effective price of the item (that is, #nodes * node price), which is therefore error-inducing.
As it is, itā€™s a scam. People in the help channel wonder why they donā€™t get the offer they bought. Jita local is so much spammed I canā€™t even click on people to block them.

9 Likes

My own market orders can no longer be seeen (too faint blue) and orders in range are so faint green that they almost disappear into the background. RESET the colours to what they were.
Remove the useless blue arrows and green dots (or make it a setting to use the previous and well working colours, without icons)

Restore the ability to reload/update the ā€œMarket Transactionsā€ list.

16 Likes

My drones were blue when they launched, now they are green. I also had that my OreBay ā€˜seemedā€™ bigger according to the inventory view. Next time I went out it was normal again.

Drones are still greenā€¦

2 Likes

Bring the load button back!!!

4 Likes

So this is good I now do not have access to my own wallet

2 Likes

Maybe you spent too much on exotic dancers, boosters and gambling so for your own safety and health this is the proper measure. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

10 Likes

ok so.

By making the hypernet not contain the effective value of the item, you are making this a shittier game. effective value = number of node * cost of a node

Itā€™s misleading as many people wonā€™t try to understand this value is not the one they are paying for the item.
The offer presentation should contain, FIRST, this effective value. Having to make the math like 512 * 17 854 632 isk by myself is a complete ā– ā– ā– ā–  show.

Whatā€™s the point in redesigning UI when you make so blatant retard decisions ?
The devs who decided this was ā€œgood featureā€ is a complete idiot.

9 Likes

This new wallet UI is absolutely horrible.

What is this, a mobile UI? Put the tabs back where they belong.

And seriously, an entire tab for sending ISK?

18 Likes

And the Collapse button collapsesā€¦ the actually helpful part of the walletā€¦?
Whatā€¦ theā€¦ hellā€¦

14 Likes

And why in godā€™s name did you move Orders out of the wallet?

12 Likes

I think its the new ā€œBeing Marriedā€ feature they were talking aboutā€¦

5 Likes

Fck, do you do all this nonhumans, do you hate players?

5 Likes

How does this help? Itā€™s the same number of clicks. The old system was less clicks and less hunting. Typical ccp taking something that works and making it less functional.

13 Likes