Version 19.09 - General Feedback

Salutations, Capsuleers,

A new monthly deployment (Version 19.09) goes live today. Normally, the change of the version occurs on the second Tuesday of every month but we pushed it by one day this time around due to the Native mac client release.

As always, please use our feedback threads to talk about any changes that will be going live to Tranquility for the next month and keep an eye on the Known Issues to see what our teams already have on their radar in terms of bugs.

Quick Info:

Other Information Threads:

4 Likes

Added the ability to center current probe formation on your own ship.

Considering how this has been requested by the community for years it is surprising that it was not marked as “Community Contribution”. Has CCP abandoned that feature for good already? It’s not even mentioned at the top of the patch notes anymore.

7 Likes
  • Adjusted thresholds for the Dynamic Bounty System.

Could you please explain this clearer as this is a patch notes?
At least what “thresholds” are adjusted and in which direction.
If you could explain why and what is the expected out come it will be greatly appreciated.

11 Likes

Adjusted thresholds for the Dynamic Bounty System

Increased ? decreased ? What thresholds ??? What does that patch mean ???

Thats like saing we adjusted ships speeds … ITS SAY NOTHING.

CCP EXPLAIN PLEASE.

2 Likes

You are absolutely right. Adding it right now, thanks!

7 Likes

“Mutated Drone Specialization” is in fact called “Rogue Drone Specialization”, and its Description mentions “Gallente drones”
The drones themselves are called “Modified”, not Rogue or Mutated

5 Likes

Game is no longer working from the launcher on Steam Proton.

Launcher works, game just sits with no display showing as running after clicking play.

Congrats, you killed the game on Linux proton.

4 Likes

It now takes 5-10 seconds when I press Alt-Tab to change to another Omega account. :(((((

I have 6 omega accounts where I Alt-Tab all the time where it was always instant, now it’s a 5-10 delay :frowning:

5 Likes

Are you playing the game on Windows or macOS?

Linux, it’s no longer working, thanks.

4 Likes

Adjusted thresholds for the Dynamic Bounty System.

For the love of spreadsheets!
PLEASE JUST TELL US THE NUMBERS YOU CHANGE.

Why is that so hard? please!
Numbers!

2 Likes

Carrier sites not added in this one? or have i missed it??

And please update the changes to bounty system, Could really do with that being fixed.

Yep. testserver had that problem for some weeks now.

Bold decision to kill any ability to play eve on linux, 3 months before the Steam Deck comes out.

I guess they don’t need more players anyway.

1 Like

You have to be kidding me.

Not being officially supported is one thing, being officially killed off is another.

It’s like killing the undead.

2 Likes

Thank you very much. Good to see that it’s not completely dead yet.

But this change begs another question: Why was it introduced now without asking for player feedback first? Originally, when the new scanning system was introduced, this particular feature was removed from the old system because it was considered too powerful in combination with the then introduced probe preset formations. What has changed since then that allowed this powerful feature to return and make it much easier to scan things on grid.

Broke my wine lutris launcher. RIP

1 Like

Bad reviews on Steam then and ProtonDB.

4 Likes

Good job CCP…

A new ‘Mutated Drone Specialization’ skill is available for direct purchase for 50,000,000 ISK.

Its called Rogue Drone Specialization and its 65 mil to buy

4 Likes

Lol, The best part for me is that they have released the skill but not released the sites! :’)

Plus the Bounty system threshold change, How do we know they havnt just put that in, with no figures or anything :’)