Version 20.06 - General Feedback

Hello everyone,

A new patch has arrived (20.06)

Please use our feedback threads to discuss the changes going live on Tranquility for the next month and you can keep an eye out for the Known Issues to see what our teams have already identified and are working on solving.

Quick Info:

Other Information Threads:

6 Likes

Patchnotes link is currently borked @CCP_Paragon

Edit: works now :slight_smile:

When going live it overheated a bit too much and burned out the URL so it was late by a couple of minutes. Should be all good now!

Thank you Lauralite.

Capacitory HUD is invisible
Can’t open the fitting tools
My overview is not loading
Local is not working
Can’t use my guns or actived my shields/armor

Are you guys trying to surpass the level of bugs that cyberpunk 77 and fallout 76 had ? because we are realy close to reach that line

9 Likes

I wonder… when you guys look at the list and you say “Yes these updates look good enough, let’s do this” are you awake or is a 4am sleep call or something? Just curious…

5 Likes

could you please file a bugreport from within the client (from F12 window), so we can take a look at your issues.
After you do that, it might be a good idea to verify the downloaded files. To do that, click on the little icon in the upper right corner of the Launcer > Tools/Cache > Shared Cache > Click ‘Verify’ button.

How about you test your patch before you put them ingame

don’t you guys have a test server ?

6 Likes

All I get is a black screen when i select any character. GUI never loads. What a joke of a rollout

Uh oh this will be good. :popcorn:

4 Likes

oh yes, it’s going to be majestic

2 Likes

Yes you will. Also be sure to check out the related thread on r/Eve :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Friendly reminder that they increase the price ( 33% more ) and we get…33% more the bugs

4 Likes

Humpf…! If I have to… r/eve is :poop:

Raging masses always bring a smile to my face so it’s worth it. :wink:

Bonus satisfaction for seeing CCP getting burned yet again… rightfully so at that. :slight_smile:

1 Like

one word. Ooooof!

You do have a point there…

• flying to r/eve :person_in_manual_wheelchair:

Anyone else’s game overly bright? Even when changing the brightness setting?

I mean… Do you even know how to spell QA?

They know how to spell ‘Q’, they don’t know how to spell ‘A’.

1 Like