seems accurate
Anyone notice the actually somewhat nice search box for the Hypernet? Love the effort they put into this…
I just got a raven blueprint from the hypernet. The blueprint appeared darker blue on the hypernet interface, as if it were a blueprint original, but when the lottery was over, I only got a blueprint copy.
What’s the new updating time interval for the market transaction? i can’t believe that i haven’t sold/bought nothing since almost 1 hour …
I found it, it updates every time when the window is reopened. Thats really absolutly brainless !
and where can i block all those hypernet scammer 
I agree with this human.
CCP come on… why you added now an extra window for market orders?
what was wrong with the old one? why you add more and more steps to access basic things? now to warp to an bookmark we have to be pro FPS player to hit all the 100000 popup windows correct and now you open market order that is already in the market window, in a separate window… REALLY?
Better you add usefull buttons like “compress” or " stack all" playing like a game in the 90…
Can’t say I agree with all the complaining. The new wallet is rather nice and my only real complaint is the overview graph feels like it should scale with the window size. Having the the small market orders window pop out is helpful, but removing the tabbed form market orders option doesn’t seem like it was necessary.
Now you don’t have to switch back and forth between tabs.
The old one was integrated into the market window.
The “old one” wasn’t even a window by itself.
“Stack All” already exists …
Screw you and your Toys’R’Us wallet CCP
Ah, you meant specifically for this.
I see. Bring it up in the little things thread made by CCP Karkur.
CCP should talk to people who play EVE, before making changes to EVE.
3 to 5 minutes to get your corporate sales in the market transaction window… How dare you CCP, how dare you…
Please return high-contrast orders highlight in Regional Market window! Its barely distinguishable now! Ugly “improvement”.
CCP has never used the market before, so this is surprising to them.
Some people either have bad eyesight or bad settings.
Really interesting.
Well, if someone still needed proofs that CCP devs never played the game… Here we are.
This is why from now on CCP should discuss any and all changes with me, I will advise and guide them in their creative design process.
