December Release - Known Issues

WTF CCP

1 Like

A) The HyperNet is not the Market.
B) You still have that annoying rounding crap going on.
C) The HyperNet is still not the Market
D) You’re still working in multiples of 8 tickets for some ungodly reason. Were people too lazy to not try to work in a 1024-based system? Cuz that’s really a dumb move, what with the rest of the money system being base 10.
E) The HyperNet? It’s not the Market.

3 Likes

THIS

i want to see how many 50mn C-type Corelum MWDs i sold lately in my wallet.
CTRL + C out of my Quickbar / Market - CTRL + V in the old Transactions Search Bar (thats why you implemented that Feature, because we wanted it exactly like that)

I am pretty sure you will implement something similiar soon, just wanted to point out, why the selection Box is useless for this kind of SEARCH

1 Like

i have over 15 Items on the Market that start with L for LARGE… whoever decided to make that ITEM TYPE drop Down Menue in the Wallet only showing 5 Items…yeah…well thats BAD.

It sure has to do with the DEFAULT Size of the Window when you first launch the Wallet.
But either make it autoadjust to the bottom border max size of the window, or make it 25 ITEMS or more showing…right now, its just a pain.

4 Likes

or even better…just give us a SEARCH Bar back :slight_smile:

5 Likes

This alone should call into question your rush to get it into game.

4 Likes
  • Updated wallet balance after each transaction column is missing.
  • Market icon occupying the jumps column in the market window on small columns will hide the actual information you want.
  • Various Wallet resize issues when toggling the collapsed / snapped state.

Why CCP released such a drastic change to the wallet and market UI without polling / dev blog + forum thread / sisi feedback thread is beyond me. It’s the heart and soul of this capitalistic game, and what you delivered is atrocious. It’s okay for the app, but in your actual game its pretty ■■■■ with so much valueable window real-estate being wasted.

2 Likes

The new market order highlight color doesn’t work: before was perfect for quickly pointing your eyes to your order, now is too light, needs more contrast, really stresses the eyes.

I miss also the search bar in the market orders window, the drop down menu is a pain if you have 200+ orders.

Please fix that or make it in some way configurable, thank you

2 Likes

You know how the Triglavians love 3s and triangles and all? Hell, I fly 3 Leshaks and 3 Ikitursas around (though I just happen to have 3 main toons… it’s fitting, at least!).

Well, clearly there is an impending new faction about to enter game that just loves the number 8.

For now, I’m going to call them… the OCHO.

</weird ESPN joke in the middle of EVE forums>

3 Likes

Ugh, this is a particularly bad one. I was on for only 30 minutes right after downtime and noticed it immediately while evening out my wallet balances between my 3 main toons. no ISK pennies displayed in wallet, pop-up from wallet icon on EVE NEOCOM also missing ISK pennies, had to mouseover wallet icon on EVE NEOCOM to verify that all was well with my ISK pennies.

Should have looked at our current settings for ISK penny display (or lack thereof) and based new wallet on that instead of just wiping all those settings. ;_;

2 Likes

I’ve let my alt in jita, with client open, for two hours I think. Then I move something.

Game was like 0.5FPS.

I restart it and it’s fine. I guess the sheer amount of spam in jita made the game unplayable, or maybe me using several wallets at once.

1 Like

Corporation Reward Tax entries are not shown in Transactions with All Types any more

1 Like

Since today’s release under Settings, Display and Graphics, the UI interface Scaling has broken across all of my accounts.

I normally have it set at 150 percent (to compensate for vision issues). After today’s patch it now automatically resets/defaults to 125 percent. I have to manually reset this each time I log into an account, on every account I have. So, to sum up, if I open account “A” eighteen times (meaning I closed it 17 times over the course of a day/play session) I have to reset the UI Scaling 18 times. The “Settings” adjustment simply will not permanently apply the correction.

And I want to voice my disappoint, too, over the snowball fiasco, especially this close to the holidays. Not only is the Luminaire festival coming up; but many people also hold smaller holiday celebrations using snowballs; plus if I recall correctly, EVE Scout used to hold snowball fleets where they shot snowballs at war targets.

CCP melting the snowballs was a grinch move, and the bad timing compounds this public relations error.

Edit: After 20:00 EVE time, today, Dec. 11th, 2019, the Scaling issue has been corrected, and is applying appropriately. Thank you.

2 Likes

Oh nice timing…the Luminaire Snowball Fight VI is only days away…

3 Likes

I have the same issue - can’t get into wallet

Yeah if they forewarned us or even would be nice enough to extend the use of snowballs just so we can waste them all during the snowball fight event or at the least could move the event to an earlier date then we could have a glorious farewell to snowballs during the snowball fight event… at least until they are reintroduced. Typical CCP not even a notice or anything beforehand despite there would be no way to exploit snowballs in case we had prior warning.

2 Likes

Well now I cant access either corp wallet or mine. WTF CCP

If you haven’t, I’d suggest doing that again, and if you get the same slow down, bug report it from in game, before restarting. That way ccp get some more logs on it.

Throw me the ebr if you do, so I can wave it

Considering how often I’m hearing about Relay’s not being claimable, I have to wonder just how ‘rare’ an issue this is. I know 7 people from my inner circle, not to mention the ones I’ve seen posting in various ingame chats having the issue too.

Well, the full new “give money” screen, have not space for a MESSAGE or REASON to do so. Then is less functional than the old.

As example, i transfer “purchase of xxx in character bazaar” cant put the comment in that screen.

Wow.

3 Likes