December Release - Known Issues

Well, regardless, I think we should hold onto the melted ones. For all we know, they might restore them or reverse them.

1 Like

Wow… never before have I been more thankful I play on the default 100% UI scaling. I do have a corpmate who uses 90% or 110% or… damnit, can’t remember. anyway, he might be affected by this, I’ll have to check. Sucky stuff.

Was just saying the same thing in another thread about this patch day earlier today. Really crappy timing, man, my sympathies. ;_;

Yeah… but you know, if they were planning this before the Black Friday sales and the 5 days of gifts over 6-7 days of claiming… maybe instead of 2 days of SP and 3 days of drugs they could have given us 2 days of SP and 2 days of drugs and 1 day of a crapton of brand new snowballs that weren’t gonna expire 1-2 weeks later. That woulda been the way to deal with this well.

EBR-186895

WH collpasing mechanics have seemed to bug out after the last patch

2 Likes

Thanks for the report on this, it definitely looks like something got broken here! We have a fix in the works :slight_smile:

Beacause bob is not happy about the new patch. Problem confirmed. Allready saw this problem in the past.

1 Like

I have three hypernet offers that I have won for large skill injectors- I claim all three but only two appear in my inventory. I also can attempt to claim items again after I have already received.

2 Likes

Any CCP comments on the wallet and the fact we cannot access our orders from there.

In fact what is the process for any feature in game? from what i see

• We may get told to go test something on sisi (or not)
  • we get a devblog indicating a new feature
  • the feature comes out
  • there is rage because it obviously hasnt been tested with the userbase and most of the rage is based around if it aint broke, dont fix it
  • CCP are silent on all the points mentioned and nothing ever gets reverted back or chnaged.

When you guys sit around the table and think up these ideas, what are your main drivers for implementing something. The bookmarks, whilst a good idea got rid of the easy to access right click options, now the wallet and the info that is displayed and yet total silence from CCP, not even an acknowledgement that the concerns exist and whilst yes it IS CCPs game, not even a post explaining why you released it the way you did.

3 Likes

Under wallet we should have a tab : market orders I agree, I found it trought ALT+R top right corner.

1 Like

This happened to me too!!!

Read here.

Structures will exit reinforcement at the next available hour of the defenders choosing (+/- 3 hours) after the following durations:*

• High security space: 4.5 days

This seems to still be at 5.5 days. Please double check.

I’m not sure if this is new, or just something I haven’t noticed, but I can no longer set a source or destination for industry jobs.

Unfortunately, that makes it really hard to shop for materials while keeping them partitioned for different projects.

Edit: it looks like most of my blueprints are somewhere that had the industry go offline, which may explain this.

@CCP_Lebowski

Hi, I’m an Eve noob of 3 yrs, and pretty new to the forum. This is my third post.

My first was to report problems with the market UI from this patch (December Release - General Feedback), but I see none of what I reported here in this list of “known issues”, let alone those issues actually being addressed. The same applies to issues pointed out by other players (the clarity/brightness of coloured/highlighted orders being an example). I find this curious as my post has proved to be one of the most popular in the thread… obviously a number of players have agreed the things I mentioned need to be addressed… and yet as a Quality Assurance Analyst, there seems to be little attention being paid to the feedback your department requests of the player base.

Did I post my feedback in the wrong thread? My apologies if this is the case.

It is, however, beyond frustrating and hugely disappointing to learn that this lack of response apparently isn’t an unusual occurrence.

Please do us the courtesy of either convincing us of the reasoning behind changing perfectly workable UI design elements into ones with less utility and useability, explain how this is acceptable in the eyes of a Quality Assurance department, or demand that the development team that made the changes publicly admit they screwed up, and at the very least, advise the timetable and priority of the impending fixes. After all, “known issues” doesn’t imply it’s just the issues that the players find, it’s the issues recognised and admitted to by the game developer, with a very real expectation on the players’ part that they will be addressed.

There’s surely something to be said for maintaining core element meaningful design that provides actual functionality, and thus decent quality of play, in preference to the “shite ‘n’ glitter” of so-called improvements which provide so much less of the same, or worse, detract from what was already there and appreciated.

Thank you,
Harry

7 Likes

Unfortunately even when they do this it has no value, because then they fail to follow through on what has been said, so it is more likely they will say nothing.

Regards,
Cypr3ss.

2nd try…

Structures will exit reinforcement at the next available hour of the defenders choosing (+/- 3 hours) after the following durations:*

• High security space: 4.5 days

This seems to still be at 5.5 days. Please double check and let us know what you find.

When I’m undocked,all of my drones have a red bar on their shield and structure health monitors.

This is still an issue. Opening the Character Sheet in or switching to the skill queue freezes the client for a moment when you scroll the queue.

Can something be done with the red text on black backgrounds? It’s a horrible combination for readability, especially for those of us with various degrees of colour blindness. The debit side of the wallet is pretty illegible right now.

2 Likes

Problem with contract :

• when a contract is executed , the deposit is not given back

before : Contact Deposit refund

after :

I wonder if it is just a display error or a form of new tax :smiley:
Got recently some log showing the refund but not before.

Out of curiosity… you say you won 9 items on the hypernet and were only able to claim 6 of 9 items (noishe) at first… how many different hypernet auctions/raffles/call them what you will… did you have to engage in on the first day of this “feature” to win 9, pray tell? For science.

Honestly, close to 100-105. A couple of times i won an item back to back, then some not for at least 10 raffles. I haven’t played again since then, i’m sort of worried i won’t be able to claim the items again if i won.

1 Like