December Release - Known Issues

I made 3 hypernet offers for large skill injectors which all expired but only received back 2 large skill injectors so 1 is missing. Is CCP fixing this? filed a bug report then it was closed without comment, filed another one and it’s the same.

Filed a support ticket but there’s no heading for hypernet so I posted support ticket under market. So is this the right heading to file the support ticket? or is there a different one? How long is the response time usually? filed this since Friday

Graphics:

• Jita Trade Hub textures display incorrectly
  • Jita Trade Hub Hologram not displaying correctly
  • Blinking decal on Yoiul Star Skin for the Astero

The Yoiul Star Skin for the Cerberus still needs to be tweaked as well…as does the Leviathan one. The countdown blinking graphic is straight across a curved surface.

This should probably be moved to the upper back side or curved in at the middle to follow the natural surface structure. This was curved slightly on other hulls like the Ark and Oracle as shown here:

Can we get a fix on the Cerberus and Leviathan to avoid the holo bridge that seems to be occurring and looks awkward on the skin?

1 Like

So, @CCP_Convict, @CCP_Dopamine… does using the HyperNet Relay to duplicate items (including supercarriers) count as a ‘known issue’?

Cuz I’m kinda curious why @CCP_Cognac and @CCP_Rise are all over /r/EVE, but there ain’t a single company rep sayin’ a damned thing about it anywhere on the official forums you swore you’d be using instead of using /r/eve when you put the Discourse platform in.

11 Likes

Interesting stuff. I’m not planning to partake in our new feature here, and if I ever change my mind some day it will probably either be because: I’ve decided to sell something big and singular on it that would be harder/less profitable to sell on the market or by contract or in a direct toon to toon station trade… or I’m trying to win an AT ship for a corpmate of mine. ;D Hence my curiosity. I haven’t even clicked a single one open, so all I’ve learned about the new mechanics is from these forums, reddit, and my corpmates in game basically. And boy has my block list(s) been growing and growing and growing (esp. every time I visit Amarr and Jita, though that was always the case from contract spam/scam and corp advert spam).

Anyway, thanks for sharing some info. Sounds like the RNG chances of winning random raffles are probably a bit higher than of getting extended accels (back when events still had sites and still dropped cerebral accelerators… RIP and RIP), around the same as an advanced accel, but lower than standard accels (and way lower than basic accels, ofc!). Always good to get a peek at the loot tables. :wink:

Yay. Patch Day and chats do not work again. :tada:

And Search does not work either. #CCPQA

1 Like

New black out version 0.2 :frowning:

And there i panicked and thought it was just me - this is going to be fun :smiley:

and yet again modules are not properly cycling and reloading. :tada:

2 Likes

And modules yet again don’t cycle properly.

1 Like

search function still broken, cant make contract to a corp because the “search” doesn’t find the corp

And today again modules do not cycle and reload properly.

And sov structures show constant recharging cycle even though no one attacked it.

Dear CCP
Tonight i had a record of 3 disconnects from Tranq, ( my connection otherwise is good, no lost packets, strong signal, all other sites opening just fine )
Never ever i remember having disconnects in my previous Eve incarnations in early 2000s and late 2000s, and mid 2010s
It would have been not as painful ( still frustrating ) if we didn’t have Abyss timer.
Common 3 disconnects in 1 night and 2 400mill Gila losses due to connection issues? that’s beyond frustrating.

please fix those “connection lost” issues
or stop the abyss clock during disconnects, that’s a bit ridiculous

1 Like

Reinforment Times window after hacking keeps saying that the random range on reinforcement exit time is ±2 hrs.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.