Dedicated newbro looking for corp pve/pvp/indy null preferred

Hello there!

Started the game roughly a week or so ago after half a decade of not touching the game, and haven’t really found a corp for me through in game. Recently went Omega to boost up my skills training since I wasn’t able to recover old character…
Primary interest right now is small scale PvP in Null, with heavy interest in fleet mining ops and industry. Salvaging after anom runs done by corpmates would also be a dream come true for simple moneymaking.

With not a lot to bring to the table in terms of skills yet, I do have a clear cut goal. As loved/hated as it is, I’ve always been a fan of EWAR in any type of fiction, games etc so it comes naturally that I’d pursue an tackling/ewar type here as well, which is why I’d absolutely love to hop on in and hunt in Null with a few friends using brute mining/salvage indy to fund the inevitable losses coming in the career. Simple plans, hard execution. But given a nudge in right direction I could be molded into a real effective teammate.
This is why I’d love if the corp was actively ready to help a newbro out.

If I’m new, how do I know I wanna dedicate to this? Because years ago I was almost solely PvE and it got grindy excessively fast and offered little fun/hour even if isk was decent.

Of course Null AND PvP takes a considerable skill investment and thus I very much so understand the reason if you turn me down, in which case I thank you for reading this far! For those still interested in grooming a dedicated teammember for ganking/roaming/fleetmining, feel free to send me evemail or comment on below.

TL;DR
Looking for:
Small scale PvP
Indy
Null preferred, but not an absolute must.
EU tz

Toon is <1M SP Omega training to Caldari Ewar -> Newbro friendly needed.

Regards,
Moose Hirvinen

heya Moose
first of all, I am not a recruiter. I sometimes amuse myself by reading the recruiting forums. I am a member of AWEco part of one of the games oldest alliances Intrepid Crossing. We recently moved to a new part of Null sec after tiring of never ending large fleet wars. We have a mix of time zones and interests but mostly we have a solid core of players that either enjoy pvp, mining, PI or site running. some of us are pretty old and are glad to help newer players find success in whatever thay choose. I noticed your EWAR comment. I personally fly a blackbird just to annoy people that try to bother our mining ops. I am blind in real life, so it suits me to fly something that is useful regardless of the op size. we are in paragon soul. if you are interested. contact me and I will hook you up with a recruiter,.
regards
dorfsorc

Can I join im also new but can play 6+hours a day.

I think you may enjoy flying with us. We are a mostly industrial corp operating in NPC null.

We are a mature, RL friendly corp and have members in UK, US and EU timezones.

Our members engage in mining, industry, exploration, PI and PVE. We live in null so some small gang PVP is inevitable and in order to better defend our industrial interests we are actively developing our PVP wing at present

We have access to good quality Null (without giving too much away, less than -0.5) and our alliance has members online in the area pretty much 24/7#

We have a corporate objective to develop new pilots and to that end we can provide support with recommended skill plans and fits, practical advice and experience and an initial training grant if required

If you want to know more then I posted a summary here:

Please feel free to mail me in game or join our public channel “Bootstrap Pub” if you have any questions or would like to discuss further

Many thanks

Menegrith

Hello! Have a look at our most recent add. :slightly_smiling_face:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.