Delete

That is what you are supporting whether you suggested it or not, whether you even “get it” or not.

We all gotta stop responding to this tripe.

(O_o)

How to play EVE is not my job.

Don’t refute him. Report for spam.

2 Likes

Nothing needs to be added.

2 Likes

Kids, or the reason why parents cannot have nice things.

of course it is why do you think it has been going on forever since this games Inception and it always will, you cannot stop people who have chosen to be as they are, little comfort I get it which is why you have a choice, stay or go, if the wind blows hard enough in a direction CCP will have to change, so long as people who play psychopaths have value to CCP they will be catered to.

1 Like

(O_o)

Reported for spam.

2 Likes

He wrote “people who play psychopaths”. He didn’t call them psychopaths. He described their play-style.

1 Like

Hey, I want to join your cool kids’ club! :smiley:

2 Likes

The people losing freighters don’t seem to care very much. As evidenced by their inaction. The people complaining (AG) and trying to “fix” what they see as a problem are the real *losers here.

“Unsullied! Slay the masters, slay the soldiers, slay every man who holds a whip, but harm no child. Strike the chains off every slave you see!” ~ Daenerys Targaeryan ~

• los·er

• a person or thing that is put at a disadvantage by a particular situation or course of action.

“children are the losers when politicians keep fiddling around with education”

(O_o)

2 Likes

Assault damage control for ships who’s only defense is HP, gankers have bags of tricks at their disposal bumping being the main one they love using against slow moving targets, gankers have scanners, mods at their command, again HP is the only defense for most popular ships to gank.

1 Like

(O_o)

Reported for spam.

Public Service Announcement:

Always remember guys, they use whatever helps them moving forward. They lie, they cheat, they pretend, they manipulate. Not a word they say is true and they never intend on having an actually sensible discussion outside of their own parameters! And they never actually intend to achieve what they pretend to be caring about, or interested in.

Examples:

It’s not the fault of the game, but of the incompetent players. This is not an opinion, they themselves prove it time and time again and those who learn don’t switch over to CODE for no reason. While he might be right, there is no way of doing so, because it’s not the game’s fault!

Again, the problem is not being the game, but about the incompetent players. Remember, people, that no matter what change they would get, it would just hurt ganking again and not actually benefit them in the slightest, because there is no mechanic helping the incompetent.

Take this other example. Look at what sense this make. A solo hauler should still not be able to completely stop a dedicated team of gankers solo. The keyword here is: still. Correct would be: A solo hauler should in no way or form ever be able to completely stop a dedicated team of gankers.

This guy is using you as tools and playing you every single post. I have zero doubt that I will be flagged and I encourage everyone who knows about him to make sure that other people grow aware of his behaviour.

You have been warned.

2 Likes

Reported for spam

1 Like

If most freighters had a layout like a bowhead where they could fit like it, it would give folks the choice to make between fitting for tank or not, then it puts the onus on the person flying that ship.

1 Like