Delete

To end up the bitching

First of all your maths are wrong. Runa was 32m SP . Do it correctly. Second, who told you that i extracted and sold em ? It was more profitable for me to extract and replace (even losing those 100k) than selling you the toon and searching for a new one cause the market doesnt have maxed out chars for my job (Although runa is 3m down at skillpoint she needs now 17d of training to max out again over the new task)

Thrid you are crying over and over about not having the money while 2 days ago you were bidding for 40b on these forums and didnt win the AH . If you did want the char that badly you could easy meet my needs.

Good Luck and fly safe.

P.S. to a mod : Please lock it or delete it.

Me bidding 40B for a character that was 65M Skillpoints had a clause that I’d repay immediately a corp member by extracting skills from it and shaping it to what was useful

You were 29M SkillPoints, convenient you took down the link post - you got an offer that was over your reference bid price and you’re effectively just being a dick about it.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.