Deleting my forum account

Is there a way to delete a forum account? I’ve looked at what I at least think is everywhere available in the forums for anything like a “delete forum account” option but, can’t find one anywhere.

1 Like

AFAIK your forum account IS your game account.

2 Likes

Seriously? I have to reinstall the game to delete my forum account?

1 Like

Nope, I think you cannot delete your forum account without deleting your game account (and I’m not sure you can even delete your game account).

1 Like

There’s has to be a way to delete your game account.

1 Like

Why? If you don’t want to use your accounts just ignore them.

1 Like

A Forum account is tied in with the game account when it’s created. I’m not sure what your issue is with having free access to the forums but if you truly don’t want a Forum account then just don’t post on the forums.

Alternately you can bio-mass your current character, create another one and don’t ever post on the forums.

1 Like

Can I ask why you want to delete your forum account?

3 Likes

You can’t. It’s like Facebook, can’t delete your account, even if you biomass it, it will remain there forever and even survive you.

You can’t leave eve family. Nobody ever made it out, you can ignore it but it won’t ignore you. Sorry dude you are screwed.

Even if you shoot your PC with a blaster in your back yard, your account will stay there, always, forever!

Imagine, I have 8 accounts, and they will still be there once I am dust. Surreal.

1 Like