Desperation of defeated Kybernauts

:red_circle: Red Dot sponsored by Triglavians

And too all that, the Triglavians add even more destruction and chaos and sabotage any form of peace and cooperation negotiations that were taking place. This is certainly going to help to make New Eden a better place.

Again, much appreciated that you confirm that Triglavians are not in any way better than the worst sides of the Empires. However, in contrast to Triglavians, the 4 Empires offer their residents a life in peace if they manage to achieve it, or in other words, if they managed to overcome the struggle and hardships of life. Trigs? They offer nothing of that sort, only more self-destruction and self-harm.

Such passion, such thunderous circumlocution!

For how long can you dance around each other before actually listening to what is being said, before realizing the likeness of each other?

It is like watching pets growling afraid of what they look in the mirror!

How wonderful to watch the dark-bright flow in the new era. Have the Weel of Ages already turned?

1 Like

You have no idea what the trigs offer in the end, none of us do, They may be angels or they may be devils. Truthfully their actions so far are no worse then what the empires do daily. They don’t target civilians, they are bio adapting them to survive the luminosity drop off, they actively target Sansha and the Drifters unlike the empires which seem to be fine letting them run around in Empire space. Having to beg us to take care of the threats rather then dealing with them themselves.

1 Like

:red_circle: Red Dot sponsored by Triglavians

Sure, they don’t target civilians. That is why Raravoss is now completely silent. That bioadaptation process is only necessary because they again destroy the habitat that gives humans life. They make these civilians dependent on machines and apparatuses instead of allowing them to live as biological beings as they please.

Must I remind you that the Amarr Empire repelled the Drifters largely from Empire space? Must I remind you that Trigs are killing citizens and taking systems in Empire space when Sansha’s Nation resides and operates from the very far away Stain region, and must I remind you that no Triglavian invasion ever to this day has taken place in an constellation under active Sansha incursion where Trigs could have proven how well they fight Sansha? Must I remind you that the 4 Empires drove Sansha away from Empire space and thus saved billions from his heinous toxic promises? Must I remind you that Trigs were alive during that time and had nothing better to do than to fight among themselves in their destroyed abyssal space? You do not fight Sansha. Sansha fights you and he is very good at giving you a run for your money.

No one begs you to take care of threats, in particular not because you introduce much greater threats than either Drifters or Sansha have created ever in the history of our contacts.

Now-time Proving of Narodnya “Catalyst” class vessel achieved acceptable-rate efficiency.
Noema accepted into the clade-flow for futuretime achievement of further liminality.

6 Likes

Ah yes, the famous avesbear, where we trade a mimmatar system for a caldari system

I wonder how is niarja…oh wait

Yeah keep tell yourself that edencome is winning, is not like we have almost 20 system

Noooo guys, we are totaly losing this war…

1 Like

Typical Amarr mindset to say they themselves repelled the drifters after they headshot Empress Jamyl. Raravoss was an Amarr system who’s small industrial colonies fought back thus making them active combatants. If a Peasant arms themselves with a pitchfork and starts trying to stab you are you not obligated to defend yourself? Stop talking about Raravoss being an example of where the trigs kill civilians because they were no longer civilians. The 4 empires drove Sansha from empire space yet cannot be bothered to spend any of their forces defending against incursions into their space. Oh wait, that’s because they are too busy killing each other, and expect us to take care of the problem for them.

:red_circle: Red Dot sponsored by Triglavians.

Okay, so triglavians decide on a whim who is a civilian and who is not, and if I get attacked by Triglavians and want to defend myself from these invaderes, I am suddenly a combatant like a trained military person. Thank you again for showcasing just how cruel and brutal Triglavians are when it comes to civilians.

And you are just busy taking systems from the Empire instead of taking the fight to Sansha’s region and home where you could wipe out this threat for your realms. Or can you not? I wonder what Sansha has at his hands that makes you afraid of going after him. Instead, you go for the Empires who fought him much longer and you weaken the Empires, making their citizens more susceptible of getting abducted by Sansha in the end. Thank you again for showcasing just how much of an atrocious cult Triglavians are.

The Empires do not expect Trigs to take care of Sansha. After all, how could they? Trigs are fleeing from Sansha into their systems. The Empires removed Sansha from their space and still fight him to limit his presence. Trigs are just running away. Who in their right mind would ever ask such as cowardly cult for help?

I think you made enough of a fool of yourself.

As previously discussed:
The triglavians are not invading, but extracting from the abyss. They are refugees.
Their place of exile has been corrupted and made uninhabitable by problems the Empires created:

• The Sansha: empire origin and they failed to quench that threat
  • The Drifters: awakened by the empirelings prodding, agressing and looting all around Anoikis

The Empires are also squatting in their old domains, this is just the landlords returning home being met with hostilities.
Also do not forget the Empires “salvaged” damaged Triglavian vessels for dissassembly and reverse engineering to steal the technology. The fate of it’s pilot and crew are of yet unknown and ownright refuted existence.
This is considered an act, and a declaration of war by most nations.

Instead of waging this senseless war, the Empires would be better off counting their blessings that they could have this potent ally versus the real threats against the cluster, the aforementioned Sansha and Drifters.

Obviously alliance or peace will never have a chance as long as the corrupted EDENCOM is in charge.
Massively Amarr tinted, a nation whose paragon the Empress Jamyl was proven to be under control of The Other, a Sleeper artificial AI mindconstruct.

Empires, awaken from your dreams, cast of these blindfolds and stand with Triglav.
Not as puppets of the Drifters, but as allies and as sworn enemies.

5 Likes

Edoncom Capuleers also blame the Caldari leadership, Fleet Commanders and also question the quality of their ships. When they themselves are to blame for completly abandoning the Caldari yet again. First signs of fracture in Edencom forces? more yet to come?

1 Like

Bring a Nestor next time!

1 Like

I hadn’t actually thought about it but yeah the only reason why trigs are coming out of the domains of Bujan is because of the empires. Drifters constantly coming into the abyss, Rouge drones that were a constant pain till the trigs learned to control them. The Empire straight up shooting the first trig vessels that came out into real space without communication. I’m not surprised that they didn’t bother opening up diplomatic channels.

:red_circle: Red Dot sponsored by Triglavians.

Refugees do not invade space, kill billions, force survivors to live under their yoke and kill stars. Refugees would ask for help.

But Triglavians do not know this concept of asking for help. They only know war and destruction. And that is why Sansha and the Drifters are fighting them as Triglavians are a danger for not just the cluster but the entire galaxy with their insatiable thirst for power and destruction.

Oh really? Do you know what happened that led to the retrieval of this first vessel? How do you even know it was manned? Considering abyssal space, it could very well have been an abandoned hull. Have your Trig leaders ever told you anything with regards to the incident that led to Concord acquiring this vessel? No, well, another facet that makes the trigs just as bad as the worst aspects of the New Eden Empires.

Ok now you’re just drinking too much Quafe ultra. The Sansha are outright hostile to everyone due to the empires attempting to wipe them out. And the Trigs don’t like them because of their action of forced enslavement. Drifters are literally only hostile to us because we started shooting their Autothysian Lancer’s constantly.

1 Like

Has Concord told us anything about the vessal? I mean they didn’t even let the SoE help the triglavian crew. And yes it was manned, how do you think we have the modified bioadaptive suits?.

2 Likes

:red_circle: Sponsored by Trigs.

Your lot blames the Empires that they “shot first to get the first trig vessel into K-space” but you openly admit that you just started senselessly shooting Drifters, let alone simple research vessels, just because and never stopped. And now you are fleeing from your realms because Drifters proved to be a bit too much to handle? Are you for real? And you wonder why people fight Trigs?

As for Sansha enslavement: You are enslaving innocent citizens in liminality systems and binding them to a life in your hostile environments.

I don’t know? Oh wait, unused replacements in crew compartments maybe? Something every well equipped ship carries with it and which Trigs, who desperately depend on technology to surive, undoubtedly have in their ships as their suits are … well, technology that can break down.

When I say we I’m talking about capsuleers .

Wait what now? Are you telling us that you capsuleer trigs take away the bio suits from living or dead Trigs just so that you can join their cult? Wow. This is heinous. But also so befitting for Trigs.

Mother Zoyra gives us the suits for joining them.

We lose one system oh my we are affected sadface.

But hey we won niarja

I don’t think you get who we are.

We fight till the last minute then we go do something else.
If you think it affects us like it does you then you are clearly deluded

1 Like