Desperation of defeated Kybernauts

Hold on, checking my blood pressure from all this sodium lmao

This is a common thing to say among those with the hability to command/instruct others, officers, directors and such.

Some consider that ordering someone to shoot is as bad as the shooting itself.

Not that it was your case specifically, i have no ideia of the innerworkings of your organization nor your specific sector, in the Niarja event.

But you sure are happy to jump on the chance to imply it, aren’t you? I am not an FC. I have never been part of MilDir. Doctrines and Fittings does not have any control over who gets attacked where. Your statement is basically the same as saying ‘sure, lots of engineers say they aren’t the ones who drove the vehicle into a crowd of pedestrians, they only designed it.’

My job was to work up ship specifications and fleet doctrines. No authority to attack anyone.

My other job is to be charge of the program for Logistics Anchors. Also no authority to attack anyone.

And you can stuff your implications up Aldrith’s ass, too.

1 Like

You keep responding to me about ‘your actions’, as if the attack on Niarja was something I ordered, participated in, or supported. I resigned in protest over it. Stop being an idiot.

If you really do mean to be leveling these accusations at me, you should educate yourself, and look at who designed the jackdaw fit EDI still has posted.

If you don’t, you should learn to reply to the thread, not the post at the end of it.

1 Like

There is historical precedent of technicians judged on war crimes and crimes against humanity, and i do not think many Minmatar would give a get out of jail free card to the freighter pilot or the Logistician that said “Sure, you can stack more people than the number in the book, less trips to move all of them”.

There are scientists that sleep like a baby and others that kill themselves after witnessing what they enabled with their expertise, and i am curious about your perception of your role in the Niarja event.

1 Like

Except that again, that’s not an apt analogy. You’re arguing in favor of blaming the engineer who said ‘look, if you push this button, the engine starts’, and even more, the one who said ‘don’t ■■■■■■■ put people in the hold, or I quit’.

So, really, screw off.

And in case it wasn’t clear: I don’t give a fedo fart what you’re curious about. You, like Nauplius, could do with an extended program of remedial ‘being a decent human being’ training.

1 Like

Well, yes, that is exactly it. The engineer enabled something to happen when withholding such information could prevent or at least delay something from happening.

Now that is an action that while does not actively interfere with something from happening, at least distances the person from the ones doing it.

And you have no obligation of indulging my curiosity of course. I merely expressed it for you, you do with that what you will.

I must admit the first thing that came to my mind was “I am sorry Arrendis. I’m afraid i can’t do that”.

But i jest.

Pointing to the ripples of a stone cast at a lake is not the same as belittling the (very difficult) context of the throwing.

From what i understand you made a tough choice in a difficult situation involving several allegiances, and that always take an emotional toll. The offering of parts of the self that are made in sacrifice to handle those situations are something that i look with fondness, and i apologize if i picked too much on you about this issue.

1 Like

I will respect your wish.

That would be the case, and I’m deeply sorry for the misunderstanding, which is my fault. I will be editing the post and then looking into learning that.

And if this is how to

I’m feeling even worse about it now.

i know, i am just grabbing dorito while seeing nala doing some mental gyme propaganda lies while the rest of edencom are more and more fighting eachother

This is the worst thread I’ve read on these new boards.

4 Likes

It is a trace of youth to brag about their own perceived achievments and behave like sports fans where the other side is all evil and their own is all good.

Well, not only youth, but they do it louder and appear more careless and passionate about it.

Nurturing and guidance are tools as much as chastisement and a good stick in the head.

1 Like

What utterly obtuse attempts at propaganda. Conveniently glossing over the apology directly above your replies, turning a simple misunderstanding into some delusional accusation of infighting, and conveniently ignoring the gesture of peace and understanding.
Rather typical of you lot. So caught up in destruction you see it everywhere, blind to all else. It’s a common enough ailment, projection I’ve heard it called.
Although the extremes to which you Kybernauts take it lead me to suspect something else at play. Is your sense of self already eroding from the Collective’s influence? Or were you always this self-deluded to maintain your self-centered view of the universe?

“Ganking”
No. Edencom ganked (how ironic lol). As an organization directly originated from Concord, Edencom has become too full of itself, participating in evil acts. While it is true that ganks were performed on the EDI, it is merely pirates unaffiliated with the Triglavian collective simply finding an easy target on the shitfitted blinged out rattlesnakes of Edencom.

“Elite”
Me Ologing and keeping a Damavik alive for 5 minutes to a 40 man fleet because they don’t know the legendary tactic of sitting still and webbing. It ended up dying because another 40 man fleet warped in and the firepower combined was too much.

“Brave”
Edencom had a chance at Niarja after first Lim, except their entire fleet ran away because they were afraid of PVP.

This belongs in propaganda BTW.

1 Like

That isn’t very nice.

1 Like

Why not? I think you’ve done very well with trying not to be horrible. I’m simply saying she could do with a similar attempt.

1 Like

‘Saving’ a planet in ashes, sounds about right.

Do you know what comes after an attack?
A counter-attack.

That time is getting closer, and when it arrives, you won’t find forgiveness.