-
Then on the point of hauler there is no contention, I’d be extremely pleased with that alone.
-
Mining in missions may seem terrible, in some ways it is, but, it is what it is, see I’m not trying to impose ‘give me better roids’ or some other crazy advantage, I am working with the roids I got, almost entirely Veldspar, which I either use or sell and then purchase the things I need (mostly other minerals), which helps the economy and community members, if yield is terrible that is my choice, I find it acceptable, sure I can go to dull and become wealthy beyond what I need but I have no desire to go to dull.
-
I hate to even mention this but are ship skins a priority, see someone somewhere is doing this, yet it happens, it is a source of income for CCP and it makes some players happy, one little tweek to the code to allow an industrial ship into that deadspace I’m sure won’t hurt the resources that is CCP, if it does that is an internal issue and CCP must look at why they cannot meet the simple needs of it’s customer base, like all you can eat pancakes yet they run out of syrup.