ORE expansion?

Am I the only person to think an exhumer isn’t enough?
I really wish there was a bigger and even better mining ship, like a rorqual with turret slots for strip miners or maybe capital mining lasers. Since we have ships that are like god’s helpers when it comes to war why not have a really huge and effective ship for the mining enthusiasts that actually mines?

6 Likes

Yup I agree bigger mining vessels for high-sec.

5 Likes

Now I’m curious. What excites you most about the mining profession?

8 Likes

The silence mostly (if you mine the right place that is XD) and to produce stuff like ships so you can have something to fly in…

3 Likes

Why fly something even bigger and more expensive? Just more tears when it gets ganked or bumped…

2 Likes

More reason to be careful.

3 Likes

It wouldnt be allowed in high sec anyway…

1 Like

probably not. but what is there to do in high-sec with anything really?

2 Likes

Apparently quite a lot since thats where the majority of the game population is…

1 Like

Long hours, little work and no capsuleer interaction.

1 Like

You’ll interact with a Machariel pilot, whether you want to or not…

3 Likes

I have never interacted with a Machariel pilot, everything i fly through the old pipes is cloaked.

1 Like

Nothing of that seems to have anything to do with mining though

2 Likes

Does mining have anything to do with mining? A quick click and netflix is golden am I wrong?

1 Like

Sure, if you don’t mind your ship getting popped or bumped 100km out of the belt…

1 Like

When the rorqual had a multitude of nerfs after it’s initial mining buff, you should understand why there isnt anything bigger than an exhumer or a capital ship.

3 Likes

i still think there is a too small amount of ships to look forward to.

2 Likes

Not arsed 7,500 systems not including wormholes, chances of being caught/harassed is negligible.

1 Like

well chances of being caught are 90% probably if you don’t have your eyes planted in local chat

4 Likes

I could be looking forward to a mining black ops ships capable of jumping.

Get a cyno from a prospect in a noice ore anom in low/null, jump in, mine and gtfo. The ship could have a strong yield on its own but with a long cooldown to make it bad for highsec use only.

Other than that, use a Rokh if you want something bigger than a barge.

6 Likes