Dev Blog: A closer look at the CSM 13 voting numbers

It’s your who doesn’t know how proof works.

You’ve been given points. Now if you think they are wrong, invalidate them. If you can’t invalidate them, you can either accept them, or throw a tantrum. You’re going into direction of the latter.

No. I’m asking you to give me proof - to give everyone proof.

Can you do it or not?

It’s not me who disagrees - you do. Now you either bring arguments into disagreement or kindly buzz into the general direction of the dumpster you crawled out of.

So you cannot give proof. That’s all I needed to know. Now I lose and because I wanted to learn about your truth, but I cannot learn it, because you have no proof that would have helped me and others to believe you.

All we learned is that you don’t have a single argument except crying that proof presented to you is not proof enough (and typical for this “argument” users, no proof would ever be enough, as they will move the goalposts of proof criteria to the other end of known universe).

Again, your words are not proof. Your words may be true, but without proof will nobody ever be able to verify them.

Again, your criteria is unsatisfiable by definition of demagogy. You disagree - bring arguments. Won’t bring arguments? Buzz off.

I’m not arguing with you. I’m asking you for proof, but you have none. So what is there to argue about?

Telling me I had to do something better than boycott when every better option has already been tried and failed is not arguing? Really?

This goalpost travel is going to be a long one it seems…

No, it’s not. Telling is not arguing. And I am asking you to bring proof.

Arguing is not arguing when you’re the one who’s doing it, because you said so, despite it being objectively arguing, as defined in disagreeing with boycott idea? Another mile for the goalpost…

Get it out of your head, I’m not arguing with you. :rofl:

Get me the proof.

*argues* I’m not arguing with you!

Mimicking my ex will get you nowhere.

Get a room you 2.
Congratz to everyone who made it. No matter what way you did.

2 Likes

I’m not arguing, I’m telling you.

When somebody tells you to shut up, do you think that’s an argument?!

Come on, you’re brighter than that.

Now you have the unique opportunity to convince someone of your truth and all you need to do is to bring proof so they can see with their own eyes that what you say is true. I don’t want to be told by you what your truth is, I want to see evidence which enables me to convince myself.

Gevlon was not removed due to personal dislike, as you assert in the second quote. Your first quote got it right: CSM’s who do not participate enough are removed, candidates who say in advance they will do nothing, don’t even make it to the ballot.

2 Likes

Voting is a great idea. Now look at your results , Obviously you messed up somewhere. So why do this year after year? I say kill the voting, it’s rigged just by numbers alone , it’s like telling one country to vote for the other country’s president. Did we ever hear out of the others…I think ccp may have mentioned in something they showed the "CSM"s this and that and what did we get ? Oh they were here and we showed the new stuff and they gave their opinion. you can get a homeless man to log on and give better opinions. THANKFULLY ,I am only paid up to the end of year. Goodbye Eve

1 Like

I counted 6 but who cares right. the CSM should be a player-elected representative body for the players to CCP. In light of this, why does CCP even hold these things, the GSM doesn’t have to be voted on , really this is just Fake news ,spend that money you use to bring people over to kiss you butts, and actually go back to building a game instead of running it into the ground.

3 Likes

According to some survey, it could win.

1 Like

So no comment from CCP on other candidates with racist history? Are they just stopping with creecher or do they intend to investigate all of their candidates as thoroughly?

4 Likes