Dev blog: A new SKIN, and a tribute to a fallen wingman

Heart felt condolences to his family and friends.
Rest in peace mate. o7

1 Like

i wouldn’t normally have a problem donating but you said profits and not all monies. perhaps you will post your costs in this endeavor so players know how much of their money actually goes to the beneficiaries and CCP.

4 Likes

I would like to think CCP get one thing right and ensure all monies for the sale of these skins does go to the family. They make mistakes but I hope this does not get added to the list.

1 Like

o7 Blaze.

1 Like

o7 RIP.

1 Like

This is very sad to hear, and so very young. Sleep well pilot. o7

1 Like

o7 Blaze

1 Like

Cloaking eternally.
:cry:

o7, Blaze

–Sad Gadget

1 Like

Fly safe Blaze o7

1 Like

o7 Blaze. Skins bought.

1 Like

o7 CCP Blaze. Loggin in for the first time in months to buy those SKINs.

PS: also THX CCP for giving the community a chance to help.

1 Like

CCP still have to pay taxes on this.

Everything else will be going to the family.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/7ja6hh/rip_ccp_blaze/dr4r10b/

No fees, nothing. The only thing we need to take care of is tax, because of lawyers and that kind of stuff.
Everything else is donated, zero profit for CCP.

(someone asked before you on Reddit.)

7 Likes

Fly safe o7

1 Like

Hmmm. Can I not buy from the NES unless I’m logged in? I always assumed there would be a web version.

1 Like

o7 CCP Blaze

1 Like

There has never been a web version. Needs to the SSO sign in creds to properly authenticate.

2 Likes

o7 Blaze. May you rest in peace.

1 Like

o7 Blaze. Skins Bought.

1 Like

I know people will whine about this, but honestly the eve app should allow us to access the NES. There have been times when i’m at work and i can;t access my eve account, that i would of bought plex and bought a new skin. (like today) i think it should all be able to be done via the eve mobile app. (among other things.)

1 Like

o7 RIP

1 Like