I was thinking of retiring from the game

Thank you for letting me go out in a blaze, CCP! I think this was the best way to go!

4 Likes

Can I have your stuff??

Can i have your stuff instead?

Can i have your SKINs?

2 Likes

1 Like

wtf … thats ~6000 PLEX per stack and there are over 30 stacks …
Why in the world you hoard so much ISK?

My ISK just evaporates, faster than i can earn it …

1 Like

I love this- seriously, this is a wonderful way to go out if you’re really wanting to leave.

Fly safe wherever you may wind up.

o7

1 Like

Retiring or taking multiboxing to the next level… That’s the question for OP here :slight_smile:

But surely a good use for your ISK. What do you plan to do with it? Sponsoring Eve University a new Outfit for their fleets or just blow it up?

jet can your stuff in noob systems or have a fire sale in JITA

2 Likes

lol - nicely done, OP!

Nex Store officially Sold Out of the skins today.

Nice work! Fly Safe / Enjoy your next Adventure.

Hey man that is truly awesome what you did and Im sure that guys family really appreciated it. Im a skin collector and didn’t get my chance to get them so im pretty envious. I assume youve been playing EVE for a long time and I was wondering if there was someway I could hook up with you to ask you some questions about your EVE experience. Its just something I do because I like learning about peoples different experiences in EVE. My discord is Guardian OTW #3070

Hope to hear from you soon
o7

1 Like

I feel quite conflicted here.

The OP has contributed to a cause I would support no matter what. But they have also contributed to huge parts of the community not being able to engage with this. A large part is CCP not engaging properly here, but community spirit would and should be a huge consideration. OP, I hope you feel happy with your choice.

3 Likes

I think it depends on what you’re planning to do with the SKINSs. Hitting the mark so quickly was great, but if it means that no one will ever be able to fly these SKINs, I think you’re taking the intended memory part away, which would be sad.

You should spread them out to others, who’ll use them.

2 Likes

Wow, that’s incredible dude - Thanks so much :heart:

2 Likes

Are you planning to sell or give away the SKINs? It would be a shame if thousands of these pretty SKINs would just collect dust on some inactive account. They should be used.

2 Likes

To each their own and it’s not like I’m poor or anything but if you grind THAT hard and make something as boring as isk your goal, yeah you’re going to burn out.

1 Like

The fact that anyone thinks this person is actually retiring is laughable. This is nothing more than an attempt to show that they have a larger back account and will be profiting from this. The goal was going to be hit no matter what. Great cause for a great guy. RIP CCP Mankiller

However Much like the real world this great art work will only be accessible to those with massive bank accounts. Profiting Ingame off a charity fundraiser. Congrats I guess.

1 Like

i find it great
even if he return later, the skins continue to worth something (cross finger)
anyways bye bye and have fun IRL

Did you leave, or not.