So long and thanks for all the fun

Welp…EvE sure has been fun, but after 20k+ hours over 13 years, it’s time for me to move on.

Thanks to every person who has ever played EvE, you all shaped New Eden and made a lot of great times in it.

Thanks to CCP for making EvE. I both loved and hated you CCP - but mostly loved you. (You never did bring back CCP Mintchip, though. Biggest mistake you ever made! lol)

Most of the people (and even many of the entities) I would thank individually for the great experience playing EvE has been for me have already moved on from EvE. However, Goons are still around, so I’d like to thank them for being worthy and fun opponents. Some of the best times I had in EvE involved fighting you lot. So thanks. Mark 726, your work helped me on the many occasions I would take a “walkabout break” from the things I was doing in EvE and just fly around looking at things. Thanks. Chribba, thanks a bunch for a lot of EvE things you delightfully strange Swedish Fish, you.

07 to you all, Eggers

I don’t know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
I’ve put this off for far too long.
I am going now. I bid you all a very fond farewell. Goodbye.

ship sunset

13 Likes

And you still don’t know this belongs in OOPE?

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

1 Like

:yum: I love you man.
There’s knowing and not caring, eh?

2 Likes

Good luck with your future endeavors! o/

And we all know you’ll be back soon anyway…

:smiling_imp:

4 Likes

Can I have your stuff?

1 Like

You got married, didn’t you?

4 Likes

You make me feel forum-complete by asking, thanks!
All Fedos and Hounds have been lovingly re-homed, stuff already taken care of, and even unimportant possessions such as slaves reassigned.

3 Likes

You can check out but you can never leave …

We’ll all be in there,

Proceeding on ammo delivery inside your head,

Until your very last breath.

Jokes aside, have fun ! Retirement from Eve is well worth it.

You will be back :slight_smile:

Fly safe o7

@Xuxe_Xu dont go you are noice :frowning:

4 Likes

Good decision man, it’s always healthy to take a step back or go away for a while when things are boring or doing us bad.

You’ll be back, take your time.

Fly safe o7

rotflmao

1 Like

Can I have your stuff?

Farewell. :hugs:

1 Like

Moved to OOPE.

So long, farewell, Auf Wiedersehen, goodbye.

All eggers die sooner or later, when the time comes to move on after orbiting around that crazy beetch EVE…

…just they don’t die at once and forever, but make some comebacks each now and then. I’ve been gone since 2017 and yet mined for a couple of days some months ago.

Don’t sell all your stuff, don’t get rid fo everything. Because one day the EVE bite will hurt and you will feel compelled to come back if even for a while, then carry on with whatever else you’re doing.

You never just quit EVE…

Also, Ishtanchuk Fazmarai (from the music thread) sends her regards:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.