Dev blog: Balance Changes Coming In The March Release

A note from the ISD’s,

Filling my inbox with fake Flagging simply cause someone disagrees with you is not proper. We read every report and having to deal with Fake flags is rather annoying and time consuming.

~Buldath

2 Likes

A note from myself : I didn’t want to get involved in the discussion, since I don’t think I belong to the people who are interested/against a warp speed change.
Thus I just read the topic (since the beginning) and I reported salvos’ posts when they bring nothing at all. This guy is making the forum topics rot whenever someone disagree with his opinion, and instead of reading and trying to understand other people’s opinion he rather SPAM the same useless and unrelated again and again.
We all know ALREADY that cruisers warp faster than battleship, but when someone says he would like BS to warp faster he just replies EVERYTIME “if you want something faster use a cruiser”. This is completely unrelated to the discussion and actually plain insults for every people here who try to express his opinion in a constructive way.

So I reported three of his posts because those three posts were spams and IMO aggression of people who are here making a discussion. Sorry if you felt it was false flag, but as other people said on this topic he is trolling people and make them lose their time arguing against not his opinions, which he does not produce, but against the complete lack of sense of his posts.

2 Likes

If you cant convince me, and your points get shot down by me, I dont think your chances are very good with CCP.

The thing is. You aren’t shooting them down. You are using the rhetorical equivalent of sticking your fingers in your ears & saying “la la la, I can’t hear you.” I’m undecided either way as to the original proposal. But I find your contributions to the debate very underwhelming.

3 Likes

You cant convince someone who has their head so far up their ass they cant hear anything.

At this point its best to just ignore you as I have no reason to discuss anything more with you. Your logic is flawed at the foundation and your lack of experience is so obvious through your arguments that its like talking to a child.

3 Likes

Awwwww… and I was looking forward to farming them starting tomorrow. Oh well, there’s always skins and skill accels!

So the mach benefits from the +25 cargo space and long range too?

45 minutes are over. server are unavailable :sob:

same as me with the Drake Navy Issue:
We felt a big change was necessary to give this ship some new life and hope that a pivot towards pure offense will do the trick.

Caldari Battlecruiser bonus per level: 10% to Heavy Missile and Heavy Assault Missile damage (was 4% to shield resistances)
-1 launcher slot
now its lost its 4% to shield resistances

:scream: Drake Navy Issue:
We felt a big change was necessary to give this ship some new life and hope that a pivot towards pure offense will do the trick.

Caldari Battlecruiser bonus per level: 10% to Heavy Missile and Heavy Assault Missile damage (was 4% to shield resistances)
-1 launcher slot not happy lost 4% shield resistances that sucks will find it harder to do lvl 4 missions now with have to get me a BS now

будет ли возмещено омега время потерянное из за лагов игры

1 Like

ya swapping 1 launcher for a 10% bonus on the others? lol and calling it a power house wow these devs are really messed up , it took what 12 years to get caldari to have bonus to missiles not kinetic missiles? and ya agreed a “command” ship should be able to fit command modules

Agreed, the nighthawk suffers compared to it’s counter part. More fitting room and a extra mid would be nice, and while your at it a boost to hml application bonus would be nice for the entire Drake line.

Edit: changed mod to mid

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.